Unsolicited Texts!

timberbear

This situation is the price many pay for new technology, particularly when land lines become fewer and fewer every day. It is only natural for the con artist to take advantage

of this situation. It always helps to have a land line if for no other reason than to field calls and to a lesser extent text messages.

easy-lift guy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you will find that I too have a share in that, just waiting for the cheque to land.:laugh1:

Cheque???????? you fool :001_rolleyes:, did you not read the text, I emailed all my bank details and transferred the clearance payment, looks like I'll be getting your share :thumbup:

I have a bit of fun now and then if im bored and have a spare 5 minutes. With the indian cold callers i break into the broadest lancastrian accent and act interested in their call. Then i will throw in the odd "Has ta ever stuck butt plug in tha self lad" etc... . ( Believe me i have used one of the milder ones i ask them as its an open forum:sneaky2:.) . I find they allways answer with a yes sir and carry on prattling about their product. With the english cold callers i just break into pure sexual harrasment (Male or female) and it usually throws them to the point where they hang up. I asked one female what colour underwear she had on (Again one of the milder ones) and she replied "You cant say that to me". You cold called me honey:confused1:, Call again and you will be met with the same response:lol:.

Give it a try guys it takes some of the frustration of theses idiots calling away:thumbup:

I have a bit of fun now and then if im bored and have a spare 5 minutes. With the indian cold callers i break into the broadest lancastrian accent and act interested in their call. Then i will throw in the odd "Has ta ever stuck butt plug in tha self lad" etc... . ( Believe me i have used one of the milder ones i ask them as its an open forum:sneaky2:.) . I find they allways answer with a yes sir and carry on prattling about their product. With the english cold callers i just break into pure sexual harrasment (Male or female) and it usually throws them to the point where they hang up. I asked one female what colour underwear she had on (Again one of the milder ones) and she replied "You cant say that to me". You cold called me honey:confused1:, Call again and you will be met with the same response:lol:.

Give it a try guys it takes some of the frustration of theses idiots calling away:thumbup:

Not sure thats such a great idea, these calls are recored, an ex-England captain is currently in court for interjecting a persons colour between two swear words, even though that person had begun by insulting him first.

Today you can get yourself in quite serious bother with the use if poorly chosen word.

I find it easiest to simple hang up.

Not sure thats such a great idea, these calls are recored, an ex-England captain is currently in court for interjecting a persons colour between two swear words, even though that person had begun by insulting him first.

Today you can get yourself in quite serious bother with the use if poorly chosen word.

I find it easiest to simple hang up.

Yes but thats just downright racism. At no point am i racist, i am however a sex pest untill they choose to hang up :lol:. I can't see a court in the land hitting down on me for for being uncouth to an un-solicited caller really can you? :001_rolleyes:

Yes but thats just downright racism. At no point am i racist, i am however a sex pest untill they choose to hang up :lol:. I can't see a court in the land hitting down on me for for being uncouth to an un-solicited caller really can you? :001_rolleyes:

Not sure I agree, he spontaneously said something he thought would hurt the other person in the heat of the moment, in different circumstances he may well have used the word "fat" or "bold". I would certainly not brand him a racist based on that single provoked response.

Your comments on the other had are far more premeditated and deliberate and IMO say far more about you than any response made while angry and provoked.