Thank you arbtalk chat....

Rich2484

Went on the chat last night and no one was on so I left it running last night on the computer. The missis went into the history on the computer today to look for something she was looking at and saw the chat bit.

Whe now thinks that I have been chatting to all sorts (mainly women) and is in a right hump over it. Blanking me etc, tried to explain and even showed her the page tonight.

Looks like the dog is getting my dinner tonight......

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah she was giving me grief a short while ago. Thought we sorted that but obviously not. Thought about the make up but her thong just wouldn't fit. Lol.

Trying to explain that it's really a bunch of hairy sweaty tree hungers didn't help either. Lol.

Argh think it's going to be a long night.....

Wait...wasn't it you that said your wife would be after me if I didnt have her t-shirt size available at Justins show??

Things aren't looking good for me are they

Yes mate that's right. Don't worry she isn't coming to the show now. Don't think she wants to meet all the beauty full women that are on arbtalk. :blushing::confused1:

Hahaha yeah I'm just being quiet for a bit while she is grumpy. Keep out the way for a while is the best option at the mo. tried to explain.

Plus I have to keep chatting to all you gourgous women........

Let her have her fit and then I will have mine.