Climbing gloves

planetrobbo

I have yet to find a fully satisfactory make/brand of gloves for climbing in. they are either over priced or do not last long. Does anyone have their suggestions/recommendations? Which do you use, how much and how long do they last?

Buckler gloves are cool, long lasting and grippy - about 15 quid a pair - get mine from local agricultural dealer.

But - to be honest I really like Showa thermal gloves (the grey builders ones) extremely grippy on rope and I find them really comfortable and good with vibration... and at like £1.50 a pair you cant go too far wrong. Immensely warm in winter and last for quite a while

I say this after spending 30 something quid on all singing all dancing ones that were cold and fell apart.

:thumbup:

I know the feeling but now i think i have found the answer! try these....

Towa Activegrip Advance Gloves | F R Jones and Son

i never used to like wearing gloves while climbing and when i did they wouldnt last more than 3 or 4 trees but these towa ones have been the best so far and last much longer than any of the others i have tried:thumbup1:

I know the feeling but now i think i have found the answer! try these....

Towa Activegrip Advance Gloves | F R Jones and Son

i never used to like wearing gloves while climbing and when i did they wouldnt last more than 3 or 4 trees but these towa ones have been the best so far and last much longer than any of the others i have tried:thumbup1:

I agree with Davis, Towa or Showa, tried quite a few of their gloves - some have Kevlar etc, all pretty good.

the ox-on tree climber ones that honey bros sell are pretty good, £8ish and my last pair have lasted a couple of months. I only wear them for climbing though and to be fair not every time i climb, I wear cheeper ones for everything else. these are nice and grippy and have faired much better than most other ones that i've tried. and i have tried alot!