we got to get out of the EU.

cerneARB

What about thorns in the side of big business, environmental campaigners etc? see Andy the picture is much bigger, they aren't profiling simply to seek out criminals, as I said earlier they're looking for anyone who doesn't toe the state line, haven't you read anything by George Orwell?

Who wants to live in a country like this Amazon rainforest activist shot dead | Environment | The Guardian

Oh and its revisionist not denier :001_smile:

this is my piont in a lot of my posts folks...what may be ok to us now, could become a "offence" in years to come and we would have opened a bag of nasties.

glad we agreed on something Andy lol.:001_rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree, hence why I am moving to NZ, don't get me wrong, all country's have there problem, but at least I won't be bent over the table by some knob with brown elbow pads who isn't in the uk!! Good luck all in the UK, I'll keep a close eye to see how you get on. Now....who has the bottle opener, and the BBQ must be ready for some cray fish!!!

I think its time we embraced EU, were going to fall flat on our faces if we continue down the imperial way. we are no longer a super power, but Europe could be.

God help us if we embrace the EU. The sooner we are given a referendum the better. The EU has had it's day, it's downhill all the way from here. I'm all for trade links with Europe, but the sooner we abandon this sinking ship, the better. My vote will be for UKIP

God help us if we embrace the EU. The sooner we are given a referendum the better. The EU has had it's day, it's downhill all the way from here. I'm all for trade links with Europe, but the sooner we abandon this sinking ship, the better. My vote will be for UKIP

The EU won't cease through the ballot box, the ruling elite have too much invested hence the massive bailouts..........

Totally agree, hence why I am moving to NZ, don't get me wrong, all country's have there problem, but at least I won't be bent over the table by some knob with brown elbow pads who isn't in the uk!! Good luck all in the UK, I'll keep a close eye to see how you get on. Now....who has the bottle opener, and the BBQ must be ready for some cray fish!!!

I hope you brush up on your Mandarin, you're going to need it comrade, nowhere is immune from a world carved up the Superpowers China buys 16 New Zealand dairy farms

Edited by Lee Winger

the world is corrupt, and no vote will change it.

Not all of it. Tony you seem resolved to throw in the towel before the fight has begun. I believe the UK should and could get out of the EU and the fact that your country kept it's currency instead of caving in shows that a vote can and will change things:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy