Climber lifespan

Arran Turner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate, i fully agree with Mark Bolan. I´m 49 and 11months, climbing 26 years. I still intensive interesting about new equipment, techniques, setups and concentrated watch how climb my friends.For acces i use SRT (jumar,Kong Duck, Pantin), for work in crown prusic or LJ. I verry, but VERRY like pulley saver on big trees, help me body power to keep. Warming before acces is good way! And of course-rest, sports, good food etc....

Enjoy :thumbup1:

ulmus_30m.jpg.7dd119eafacd2f95e39e455e31d28e9d.jpg

All you young whippersnappers quit complainin' and just get up the freakin' tree .

Shoot!!

I'm pretty sure I climbed my first tree in 1951 or 2......and first got paid for the fun in 1972......

..and still enjoy it...AND can still school 99% of you bastages....4723883285_ed9d697562_b.jpg

10.5 foot giant sequoia removal - a set on Flickr

And have no plans to quit..or slow down much..at least till the mid 21st century.

Of course cranes help......Pat started this tree, then I did the crane brushing out, and he broke his crane cherry by doing the wood picks.

And I cheated and got a Wraptor a coupla years ago. Wheeeee!!!

Edited by rbtree