compulsury dog chipping...us next

cerneARB

You conspiracy blokes crack me up. Let's get to practicalities.

Fit me a RFID chip and I will get some lidocaine and a blade and have it out a few moments, then I will replace it with a cloned chip from someone with tons of cash and nip down to their bank.

I am growing to like the world you live in

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You conspiracy blokes crack me up. Let's get to practicalities.

Fit me a RFID chip and I will get some lidocaine and a blade and have it out a few moments, then I will replace it with a cloned chip from someone with tons of cash and nip down to their bank.

I am growing to like the world you live in

Don't bother cutting your own out. Just find a dumb mug (mule) to do it for you and bring the cash home for you. You can chill and put your feet up.

What a load of rot, its those at the top who are living in luxury, all those bankers, lords, ex-politicians, corporate executives They're the ones skimming off all the cream.

I'd love somebody to show me an unemployed person living purely on benefits [other than Prince Edward] who is living in luxury :001_rolleyes:

My father in-law told me that back in the 60's people were told that in the future, due to computers, technology and mechanisation full employment would be over. Don't blame the people blame the system!

We ALL live in luxury today, but some of us work and pay for that luxury, some don't.

simple question, is there full employment in this country for all those of working age?

Simple answer Lee is yes. If they got off their backsides, and made the effort to make themselves employable they could find work. But they think they are too good to stack shelves, clean toilets, clean the wards in our hospitals and so on, whic the Poles and East Europeans do so willingly. But then why would anyone wish to employ anyone who simply does not wish to work?

Simple answer Lee is yes. If they got off their backsides, and made the effort to make themselves employable they could find work. But they think they are too good to stack shelves, clean toilets, clean the wards in our hospitals and so on, whic the Poles and East Europeans do so willingly. But then why would anyone wish to employ anyone who simply does not wish to work?

You're completely wrong Andy, don't confuse cheap labour with Brits not willing to work, Poles etc are cheap labour thats the bottom line

In my opinion & experience of all types of people,the truth is somewhere between,there is cheap labour available with imigrants,& there are a lot of people who could work that just dont want to as they feel better catered for on the benefits system.

Rubbish Lee and you know it. The bone idle lazy dole dwelling Brit is just that, he/she simply does not wish to work, work is so beneath them, after all why work when money is handed out on a silver plate, and now it's straight into your bank account, they haven't even got to go and find it! The labour that comes from abroad receive at least the minimum wage here, they arent stupid, they don't work for nowt! There is now a labour shortage here as the wages back home in Poland are improving to encourage Them back, and the Brits don't want to fill the positions.

A friend of mine runs a business, was desperate for staff to meet order requirements, p,aced an ad in the local Job Centre, one person applied out of all those seeking work, and said they didn't really want the job but had to apply to continue to qualify for benefits. Didnt take the job even though they tried to encourage them that the may be better off working! The applicant didn't understand how you can be better off working, when you can get money for doing nothing. I could go on and on reciting examples in a similar vein, but I know you will find a reason to disagree and make out that they are the victiims or some such diatribe.