4x4 insurance

Robert_S

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with NFU, have been since i got the van....a hilux 3lt inport 96 plate, every year they try to slide another 120 on it but this year i told them that enough was enough............they gave me last years price in the end.......£550 fully comp business use. I would go with someone else but coz its an import they just laugh and think of a number...........usuall 4 or 5 digit number !!

Mark

Lycetts Robert. When I had your Shogun, they were the cheapest by miles and I've got all my insurances with them now. I've got the 11 plate Navara insured, fully comp, all drivers over 25 insured, tiny excess, no mileage limit, full business use and me aged 27 with only three years no claims at £690.

i use CIS co-op. just got it for £531 fully comp, and thats paying over the year.im 28, £150 excess, 4 years no claims. they tried to bump it up but i bumped them down again:thumbup1:

got some competitive quotes from zurich, direct line and aviva wasnt too bad. worth a look.:001_smile:

Sorted! Thanks for all the pointers I got it from admiral in the end for £340 fully comp with named drivers, business use and off road use :thumbup1:

Really interesting how the prices can be vastly different for the same service a bit like tree work :001_rolleyes: