Another Stein Arbor Trolley Video

redmoosefaction

Are those the puncture proof tyres - if so where do you get them. Thanks

They are indeed young man, they cost around £55.00 delivered from

Greentyre - tyres without air

Nice Geordie lasses who will sort you out, Specify that you want 2, you can guess what happened to me, but they sent the other one P&P free.

Then you need to get a tyre fitter to push it on as they are really tight.

Brush rubbing on the wheel seems to score it.. but apart from that it's really cool not having to repair them each week

IMG_1037.jpg.98d9a230214819cf433e8aa8c53cf6ba.jpg

They are indeed young man, they cost around £55.00 delivered from

Greentyre - tyres without air

Nice Geordie lasses who will sort you out, Specify that you want 2, you can guess what happened to me, but they sent the other one P&P free.

Then you need to get a tyre fitter to push it on as they are really tight.

Brush rubbing on the wheel seems to score it.. but apart from that it's really cool not having to repair them each week

Cheers for that - I'll give them a call. Thanks

What are the poles that stick up made of and do they fold flat/detach???

You know, if the trolley had an extra box section bar in the middle on each side and a stick up pole (so, 3 each side instead of 2 ) I could load that up, drag it to where I needed it and use it as a saw horse aswell. The wood that sat in the bottom of the 'v' would'nt get cut of course, but I'd save so much time and energy.

They're steel and have rectangular cross section bottom ends that slot into the 45 degree blue diagonals. Don't worry about their strength or anchoring; not an issue.

There are 1001 alterations, extras etc that could have been done but as the developer - RCO from here - explained they would involve extra weight. The trolley is already fairly hefty out of necessity but still manouevrable.

Edited by nepia
Addition