One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Well I suppose there is nothing to loose by giving it a shot since there is no big first order.:thumbup1:

I did look into stocking aspen when we set up last year but tbh it got sidelined as I dont think its something we will sell a lot of ATM, but a small first order to see if theres interest is worth doing. Might be a bit more than 3 5 litre cans but deffo not 54!:laugh1:

I will give you a call over the next few days Eddie or drop me an email etc.

May as well buy the pallet Mark. I bet you will shift it in a fortnight. But you will need your sales staff to understand it and be enthusiastic over it.

Go for it:thumbup1:

Well I suppose there is nothing to loose by giving it a shot since there is no big first order.:thumbup1:

I did look into stocking aspen when we set up last year but tbh it got sidelined as I dont think its something we will sell a lot of ATM, but a small first order to see if theres interest is worth doing. Might be a bit more than 3 5 litre cans but deffo not 54!:laugh1:

I will give you a call over the next few days Eddie or drop me an email etc.

if people know you sell it it will go. what i saw which is a good seller the little polysterie packaging that comes with parcels get a glass bottle fill with aspen and drop one in will not disolve. show to customers then do it with normal petrol seconds gone. plus if you have displays up showing you stock it then customers ask for it. thats how i came across it. not looked back saws, brushcutter,blower love it run brill on it.

Will be interesting to try it out for myself tbh.

We dont have the footfall through the door to shift a pallet just yet.:001_smile:

Making it available to the local area is a start so with a bit of advertising, advising and availability hopefully it will be a product we can invest in.

I have just ordered the 4th pallet of 2013.

We are just a very small family business yet sell very reasonable amounts of Aspen despite only having stocked it for 18 months.

Only one person had ever asked for it prior to then.

There was no demand, but we created a demand by using it in all our service work and telling the customer why, as well as explaining the benefits to virtually every customer who comes in to buy machinery. Most purchasers of 2 stroke machinery will very happily buy a 5 litre of 2T.

Virtually everyone who tries it will come back for more.

Most is sold to domestic customers and self employed gardeners within a 5 mile radius and it has certainly increased our footfall through the door.

We sell roughly 50-50 of 4stroke and 2 stroke.

Just ordered up my first 5 liters of Aspen to give it a try. Is it OK to use it occasionally or do I have to get the saw re tuned?

Hi, Great News!

You can switch between Aspen and Pump fuel but you and your equipment won't see the full benefits of Aspen. You may find that the idle stop LA screw needs screwing in a little as some machines idle slower on Aspen. You may also find the L speed screw needs to be unscrewed to make your saw as responsive as it was with pump fuel.

This if needed may have to be done when you use diffferant fuels.

Any questions please email [email protected] or phone me 07568108953.

Let me know how you get on!

Just ordered up my first 5 liters of Aspen to give it a try. Is it OK to use it occasionally or do I have to get the saw re tuned?

if you are going to use in saws then just use aspen i switched between pump and aspen my echo was a pig i now only use aspen nothing else and it runs brill.

i find my saws run far better on it. have to prove they run longer but look like they do. next is ride on just got it. running on pump at present when its empty will run on aspen 4 and see what difference it makes.

Thanks for the help :thumbup:

I will run my 340 on it as this is what I use for my hedge laying work and this is when I find the fumes from the saw are worst. Also this saw gets left some time between outings. I will post up how I get on with it over the weekend.

Thanks for the help :thumbup:

I will run my 340 on it as this is what I use for my hedge laying work and this is when I find the fumes from the saw are worst. Also this saw gets left some time between outings. I will post up how I get on with it over the weekend.

I shall look forward to hearing how you get on Woodworks. Keep us posted.