One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Hey, Eddie, having had some lung problems for the last 18 months and decided to try and nail the cause instead of just using an inhaler when they're bad, I decided to try some Aspen.

So, as there's nowhere near us (Evesham) that stocks it, and I had a day-job trip to Henley-on-Thames finishing at lunchtime, I looked up a couple of local suppliers to pop in on the way home.

Toad Hall Nurseries didn't have any in stock. The other local guy on Kiln Lane I couldn't even find - so I figured there was no point calling him as places welcoming folks who want to call in and shop tend to be pretty obvious. Kidlington on the way home from there only had 1 litre bottles - and it's expensive enough without buying it in those.

I guess I'll be stuck on pump fuel for a while longer! Now, where did I put that inhaler...?

Hey, Eddie, having had some lung problems for the last 18 months and decided to try and nail the cause instead of just using an inhaler when they're bad, I decided to try some Aspen.

So, as there's nowhere near us (Evesham) that stocks it, and I had a day-job trip to Henley-on-Thames finishing at lunchtime, I looked up a couple of local suppliers to pop in on the way home.

Toad Hall Nurseries didn't have any in stock. The other local guy on Kiln Lane I couldn't even find - so I figured there was no point calling him as places welcoming folks who want to call in and shop tend to be pretty obvious. Kidlington on the way home from there only had 1 litre bottles - and it's expensive enough without buying it in those.

I guess I'll be stuck on pump fuel for a while longer! Now, where did I put that inhaler...?

Hi ThrustSSC,

I am sorry that Toad Hall were out of stock. I will phone them on Monday.

Please talk to your local dealer and ask them to stock Aspen and give me them my details.

PM me and I will see if I can get some fuel to you

All the best

Eddie

eddie can you PLEASE sort something out for us in NI

Hi NI,

The office is on this next week as I will be on the road. WE now have prices for shipping to NI and we have worked out what amounts we will ship for free. I will get them to contact you next week.

All the best Eddie

can you get mole valley farmers to stock aspen would make my life a lot easier

I have been in contact with them and sent them all the details on Aspen and becoming a dealer. Please ask your local branch when they will stock Aspen as I helps me get them to stock Aspen if they know there is already demand for it!

Kind regards

Eddie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Newbie here....

I have been set up as a 'general handyman' for about 12 months, which includes garden maintenance.

I already have petrol equipment, i.e. multi tools, mowers etc, but I am now at a point where i can start to replace my 'cheaper' equipment with which I started the business, with Stihl gear. I have just bought a Stihl BR600 backpack leaf blower (which i am over the moon with) and my dealer demo'd it with Aspen 2, I managed to persuade him to give me a bottle as part of the deal, and at £20 it is dear but after using it for a couple of weeks and like a lot of people have said, not having a bad head or smelling of 2 stroke oil is a major bonus, and reading this thread it would appear that pump fuel is not as good for your engine as i first thought. So I for one will be buying Aspen2 for my new Stihl hand held gear, I will see if i can barter with the dealer if i buy 2 or 3 cans to get the price down a bit, i would be a lot happier at £15 a per 5 litres. I have seen someone buying it at £17 so must be some flexibility in price?