One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

well i have a echo E432 think thats right was pig to get it to run put it down aND IT WOULD STOP TO HAVE TO PULL IT OVER AND GO THROUGH SAME PROCESS AGAIN. sorry caps lock came on in full flight on keyboard changed to aspen. since running it all the time like rest of gear i can pull it over on choke starts push choke in and away it goes leave it ticking over pick it up and away it goes. changed saw now it runs on aspen and can not prove it but seems to run longer on a fill up. will not go back to pump fuel for any of my gear when new ride on comes will be run on aspen 4. and will time how long it runs on aspen to normal fuel.

await news on the aspen derv when you hear Eddie. be interesting to try in truck

well i have a echo E432 think thats right was pig to get it to run put it down aND IT WOULD STOP TO HAVE TO PULL IT OVER AND GO THROUGH SAME PROCESS AGAIN. sorry caps lock came on in full flight on keyboard changed to aspen. since running it all the time like rest of gear i can pull it over on choke starts push choke in and away it goes leave it ticking over pick it up and away it goes. changed saw now it runs on aspen and can not prove it but seems to run longer on a fill up. will not go back to pump fuel for any of my gear when new ride on comes will be run on aspen 4. and will time how long it runs on aspen to normal fuel.

await news on the aspen derv when you hear Eddie. be interesting to try in truck

Interesting points there Hedgesparrow.

I never tell my customers that they will run longer on a tank, but many of them come back and tell me that they do.

Many also say that their machines run smoother and just a little faster. Most report easier starting.

I only have one customer running a ride on with Aspen, It has a 13.5 hp Briggs, theynormally sound a little rough, but this one is really smooth and sweet.

Just been on the phone with CT Hayton, Sandylands Road, Kendal, Cumbria. LA9 6EX01539 721518

They told me they only have one customers ask for Aspen. So please if you work or live in the area, let they know you would buy Aspen from them as they might stock it if they know there's demand.

If you guys ask for Aspen I have a bigger chance of getting more dealers signed up.

Thanks for your help

Eddie

Strathbogie saw services in huntly did but only in 205l drums and would only sell a full drum :thumbdown:

Hi, I have just been on the phone to Strathbogie Saw Service who has Aspen2 in a drum but he will decant into your fuel cans.

"No one asks for Aspen up here, there is no demand for it"

So please ask your local dealers about Aspen!

Hi, I have just been on the phone to Strathbogie Saw Service who has Aspen2 in a drum but he will decant into your fuel cans.

"No one asks for Aspen up here, there is no demand for it"

So please ask your local dealers about Aspen!

Any idea on the price and will it be cheaper that a packaged 5ltr drum?

Just been on the phone with CT Hayton, Sandylands Road, Kendal, Cumbria. LA9 6EX01539 721518

They told me they only have one customers ask for Aspen. So please if you work or live in the area, let they know you would buy Aspen from them as they might stock it if they know there's demand.

If you guys ask for Aspen I have a bigger chance of getting more dealers signed up.

Thanks for your help

Eddie

Eddie, do you offer potential new dealers sale or return on their first orders? Perhaps worth considering if you don't already do so. No gamble on their part then makes it a no brainer surely

Eddie, do you offer potential new dealers sale or return on their first orders? Perhaps worth considering if you don't already do so. No gamble on their part then makes it a no brainer surely

We offer new dealers free delivery and no minimum amounts on their first order.

So the could just have 3 x 5litre if they wanted.

We also offer a heavily discounted storage box for the fuel and free point of sale information.

I also train the staff on selling aspen and what has worked for me and what works for other dealers. I speak to the workshop so they understand aspen and any tuning needed.

There after they get free delivery if they order 54x 5litre/ 270 litres any less and they pay £20 P&P

Dealers who promote Aspen will sell 54x 5litre each month or more!

Thats a reasonable idea Steve and it could work, but I wonder if the incentive to sell would be there.

Nothing like having your own money tied up in stock to make you want to sell it.

If any member has a local dealer who is tempted to sell, but not sure, even after speaking to Eddie, then they are welcome to give me a call and I can tell them how it has worked for me.

We offer new dealers free delivery and no minimum amounts on their first order.

So the could just have 3 x 5litre if they wanted.

We also offer a heavily discounted storage box for the fuel and free point of sale information.

I also train the staff on selling aspen and what has worked for me and what works for other dealers. I speak to the workshop so they understand aspen and any tuning needed.

There after they get free delivery if they order 54x 5litre/ 270 litres any less and they pay £20 P&P

Dealers who promote Aspen will sell 54x 5litre each month or more!

Well I suppose there is nothing to loose by giving it a shot since there is no big first order.:thumbup1:

I did look into stocking aspen when we set up last year but tbh it got sidelined as I dont think its something we will sell a lot of ATM, but a small first order to see if theres interest is worth doing. Might be a bit more than 3 5 litre cans but deffo not 54!:laugh1:

I will give you a call over the next few days Eddie or drop me an email etc.