Another reason why I will ALWAYS buy an iPhone.

Old Mill Tree Care

Tbh I had a very similar attitude towards the iPhone. Simply because I'm not one for following the crowd, I like to be different.

It wasn't till the journey home after jonesies show last year when stevie showed me his and ran me through what it could do.

I'm glad he did

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love apple products and I don't care what people think!! :) people should get a life instead of getting so worked up slagging apple.:) after all we have freedom of choice and free speech in this world. What's the big deal?

Me too, I dont really use a mobile any more, my old iPhone makes a great alarm clock, its also got Doom on it which plays really well and a few fart apps.

So use what ever works best for you, people resent being told what they ought to be using anyway, if it does the job then fine & if some people saw what a Mac Pro would cost they'd probably pass out, but I wouldn't change it for anything as it works uber fast & perfectly, earning some of my daily bread.

Edited by NFG

No one forced me to but my macbook air didnt even know they made them until I went into a shop and saw one. Just simply is the best looking laptop around so I bought one. I had windows pc's since windows 3.1 last one I had was windows 7 that was the one that did my head in. Loads of stuff wouldnt work with it.

Every thing just works with my mac no probs. Which is just what I want, something that does what it is supposed to. Yes they cost more but they work.

I have since bought an ipad and an iphone for the daughter no problems with them either they work as they should.

No one forced me to buy them. I like them as they do what they should.

Oh and guess what my next phone will be

No one forced me to but my macbook air didnt even know they made them until I went into a shop and saw one. Just simply is the best looking laptop around so I bought one. I had windows pc's since windows 3.1 last one I had was windows 7 that was the one that did my head in. Loads of stuff wouldnt work with it.

Every thing just works with my mac no probs. Which is just what I want, something that does what it is supposed to. Yes they cost more but they work.

I have since bought an ipad and an iphone for the daughter no problems with them either they work as they should.

Welcome to the dark side:)

HI VEG your right there mate my last 2 laptops where £350/450 no good after a year old but mac book pro :thumbup1:just the job jon :thumbup:

Like so many other unethical companies I could name, they try to associate and attach human emotion to a gadget through arrogant, hardcore advertising, tapping into the consciousness in order to persuade. I know Apple aren't the only ones, but they are the dominant force with one of the biggest budgets to thrust their products in our faces, and nothing, nowhere and no-one is beyond their scope, even kids. Just think of the children :crying: yanking on a frustrated, financially strained parents trouser leg because the subtle use of language and imagery on the goggle box has them by their little :confused1:

I found "NO!" worked quite well on most occasions, what wrong with people, scared of their ow kids these days :001_rolleyes:

HI VEG your right there mate my last 2 laptops where £350/450 no good after a year old but mac book pro :thumbup1:just the job jon :thumbup:

Slightly off topic, but I used a black MacBook for 5 years and hammered it, after which I still got a good price when I sold it. My son also used his every day through university for 3 years & eventually parted with it after over 5 years, PC laptops just dont stand up to this sort of use. Macs are difficult to justify the purchase price, until you've owned one.

Our entire family use Macs of some sort now & being an IT pro its wonderful that the once busy 'free support line' is now very quiet.

I've never had an issue with any apple products I've owned, I've had them since the second generation iPod and now I have an iPod classic, never owned any other music player, why? Because it works and does what it does the best!

iPad, iPhone, iMac, iPod, all designed to be useful and functional.

iPad, tablet pc, it's not a laptop, so why compare it to one? It

iPhone, it's a smartphone, it does a lot, I use mine for emails, calendars and a myriad of other things. I bout the first gen iPhone because I wanted one, hadn't used one beforehand. Fell in love straight away because it was so simple and user friendly. Both parents and my sister have one because they are so easy to use, and so versatile. My dad bought one for his only employee because he can send emails to him on site, he can take photos, and other things. How is that not useful?

Battery is a day, so what, cable at the bedside and plug it in at night. Wake up with a full battery.

iMac, all in one pc, look how many there are now? I'd happily spend the money to get rid of a huge tower from under my desk and get a great piece of kit.

I cant understand why people have to bash apple, I'm not a fanboy, but I know where they can benefit me, the cost is justifiable, they are made in china, what isn't?

If they weren't so user friendly, useful and beneficial to a lot of people, we wouldn't buy them.

We don't buy a £10 phone and expect it to be able to know what I've said to it then tell me the weather on a voice command.