Chipper, Pole saw & Hedge Trimmer Courses needed

BenC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of bending in front of these bureaucrats and taking it up the bum, why not just say we are not going to keep shelling out for this endless rubbish. If no one has the tickets, they will have to employ those without. This red tape is just creating jobs for the training depts and colleges, just to justiify their existence. High time the working man stood tall again, Battle of Britain was won by teenagers flying Spits and Hurricanes with less training than we are required to have.

:321: to bureaucracy

All the client wants is some paper work to cover their ass.

For things like hedge cutting etc, I would be inclined to do and recored some in-house training and give the client paper work showing evidence of this, along with the relevant HSE legislation that states this is all thats required.

I contacted NPTC the other day to get a new card to prove my tickets, as my old credit card type had split. Asked about re-newing tickets, they said that there id no legal requirement to renew certs just a recommendation!

But whoever you speak to has a different opinion.

I'm with Andy, I would only re-new my tickets if forced to and then only if really pushed.

I contacted NPTC the other day to get a new card to prove my tickets, as my old credit card type had split. Asked about re-newing tickets, they said that there id no legal requirement to renew certs just a recommendation!

But whoever you speak to has a different opinion.

I'm with Andy, I would only re-new my tickets if forced to and then only if really pushed.

It's all recommendation mate, there is no Law to say you should or shouldn't, just advise/recommendations from the powers that be.

I'm of the opinion that I use saws everyday and fell most days, job dependant, If I thought for a second I needed a refresher, I'd be booking one.