Muay Thai

Rich Rule

Knees, knees, knees by the demolition man :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-uvjVMBrc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Alistair Overeem Highlight 2011 "The Best of Alistair" - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm sure he tested positive after his last fight.

Just googled it testosterone levels were a billion times higher than normal! I'm surprised he was on the gear when you see him:lol::lol:

Edited by Robert_S

Yeah just googled it :laugh1:

I suppose it was only a matter of time before he got tested properly, all that performance before the lesnar fight was abit of a joke, was told to have drug test but he flew home to be with his sick mum and didn't give a sample for a good week or so :lol:

Shame coz he's a beast of a fighter, would of been good to watch the title shot.

Liked the ritual type stuff before the fights and the garments they wear etc gives it a special honour amongst battle hardened men and as apb said alot of emotion . Its non stop action and certainly no time to ' rest for a couple of rounds '!! .... Chisora and Haye should take a leaf out their book and i apologise for even mentioning their name on this thread .

I used to love watching Dekkers when I was a kid, best western fighter of all time IMO. Some of his fights are on YouTube but I thought I'd put a highlights clip up,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-t41iN4IjY&sns=em]Ramon Dekkers Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah Dekker was a legend!

That Dutch knee master looked juiced to the max! Not surprised he is banned from UFC.

Something a wee bit different...

Thailand vs Myanmar (Burma) 2011 celebrations.

Burmese boxing is similar to MT, but with an added twist. if a fighter gets KO'd his seconds have to revive him for the second bout. I think a boxer fights 3 rounds and it is automatically a draw if no one is knocked out in the last round.

No gloves, just wraps, Headbutts aloud!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWwoeRTXOc&feature=share]Thai vs myanmar 2011 fight 3 - YouTube[/ame]

That's great Rich, evil head butt in the first fight, interesting rules too. I can't watch the second one, might be because im on the iPad :thumbdown:

Yeah Overeems obviously been on the juice for years, he looks like someone shaved a gorilla these days :laugh1: