Muay Thai

Rich Rule

It is really disrespectful for example to gesture for someone to go over there with your foot. Or if your laid down, on the beach say, if you point at someone with your foot.

I like this and there whole concept of respect . Especially in the ring as the pre fight actions are quite powerful . As an emotional person I can see how this can really benefit both fighters . On the flip side get to emotional and you can lose sight of the utlimate goal and get sloppy :001_smile:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another awesome fight. Fighting for the truck, you be excited aswell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVuS2ABWzjE&sns=fb]Isuzu Tournament 2011 Final / Kem Sitsongpeenong Vs Nopparat Keatkhamtorn - YouTube[/ame]

Fast forward to about 16 minutes.

Edited by Rich Rule

• 2 weeks later...

Love watching this lad, first time posting a link off the iPad, so it might not work :laugh1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlP_YWlWXk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Buakaw - Muay Thai Monster - YouTube[/ame]

Not too sure Robert. My mate had the vid posted on his Fbook page saying 'the blue fighter is mad' haha.

But then again Jompop (my mate) doesn't speak english too well even though he now lives here.

If anyone is in the Leeds area and is looking for a real Muay Thai training camp Jompop is your man.

Kiatphontip UK

Edited by Rich Rule

Cheers, he was certainly mad and hard as a coffin nail, he came off the floor like a ricochet after getting clocked with that full elbow!! Mear mortals would still be sleeping :biggrin:

I actually forgot how much I enjoyed Thai fights I'm starting to get hooked on them again, thanks for posting the good ones rich it saves me raking through them :thumbup1:

Cheers Robert.

Another fight, this time a domestic one. I enjoyed it but see what you think. Rob Storey is still fighting and is currently a 2 time world champ and still trains at Keddles. Michael Showers doesnt fight any more but is a trainer at Keddles. Both of them are really nice fellas. I hadn't seen this fight before last night. I think it is from 03/04. Full Rules.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAP7w5CsyN0&feature=share]Mike Showers V Rob Storey - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

Not usually that much a fan of K1. A good fight is a good fight though. One of the nest K1 scraps I have seen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXGooSNEU4]bonkers K1 fight ~ Zambidis vs. Chahid one of the best fights ever! - YouTube[/ame]