Feedback

Andy Collins

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you who have posted here, whether looking for work, or looking for staff, have you found work/staff thru this forum? How successfull has it been for you?

I managed to find work in Berkshire a few months back, but as yet have not managed to find any regular work in Devon (Ive worked 2 days since the end of oct:thumbdown: ) Will have to see what the newyear brings, or may be looking at another line of work.

This site is awsome, Ive lernt so much since joining and its a great place to share our experiences and ideas with other like minded people!

• 1 year later...

I have always found Arbtalk very informative and very entertaining..you couldn,t ask for a better Arb site!...although ther are members from around the globe on her,it has a Very British feel to it.....quality!...i have just posted a message regarding the Jersey job,but after hearing Brodie,s tale i,m going to look closer to home...My work here in London ended after a two year stint and i would be grateful on any adviceor leads as a well qualified climbing arborist,but looking to team lead?groundie for the summer....all the best Mr C!....Paul

so far i've got wood :lol:.... yup the sight of tommer in his defener... oooohhhhh suits you sir..

have made some good friends, and been heckled by dean and mick,,, which i am now starting to enjoy, although the day they try to double up i'm running for it,,

met that steve chap as well as mr blaire and to be honest, i thought they'd be......bigger..:-)

forgot to mention, i got a winch from nepia,,, brilliant..

Picked up all my work since I started doing this job either directly or indirectly through ArbTalk. It had got to the point where I was going to give up looking when I got a break with someone on here, then someone else and so on. I don't think I could ever express how grateful I am to ArbTalk for helping a bit of a gamble pay off :thumbup1:

...forgot to mention, i got a winch from nepia,,, brilliant..

Have met a couple from here, knew another pre-Arbtalk, got a huge favour done for a relative for the price of fuel and a slap up meal.

Have got huge amounts of knowledge and tips from here and would like to think I've offered a bit back.

And I offloaded a winch to some bloke in Cornwall:001_tt2:.