What mobile phone?

George Nicholls

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sticking to my £12 nokia :lol: its been underwater three times once for a good 10mins before i realised i was so impressed when i found it i called me mate over an said 'look at this' stuck it back under and sent a text :thumbup: been dropped, stood on, in mud, cup of tea on it and its still goin! jus wish it had a camera haha

I had a smart phone for a year and a half but was always annoyed when trying to operate the touch screen with damp or wet fingers! Just wouldnt do anything. I took a gamble and have now got (imo) the best and most practicle phone i have ever had its called an outphone looks a bit like a landrover phone but higher spec. Works just like a Nokia, its waterproof to 5metres, crushproof to 3tonnes, battery lasts over two weeks before charging overall an outstanding phone - not as flash as a smart phone granted but great for our work environment!

Had the samsung b2100 and only replaced it with the b2700 because the contract i have gives me upgrades. Both are great phones just the 2700 is slightly larger so keys and screen bit bigger which i like with big fingers.

Also done the pint glass and still ringing trick with them both, still got the 2100 in a drawer here so if i get massively unlucky the 2700 has to go get fixed then old one comes out to play again.

Best phones i ever had.