Was that a ghost?

GardenKit

I defo belive in ghosts/ strange happenings the house we are renting now I have seen a couple of things, I was buzzing the five o clock shadow off one night before bed and thought my mrs had come up stairs turned to speak to her no one there, turned back to the mirror to see a millisecond glipse of a man over my shoulder in the other room old gent bit hunched if it was a robber I could decribe him to a tee to the bill. Second woke up for a piss one night stumbled out to the hall along to bog squeezed past the bloke by the stairs then stopped all my hairs stood up as I realised what I just done nothing there when I looked back still keep my eye out when im in bed and wake up in the night

Also my 2 year old girl descbries a man she sees with a hat on and he has a sore eye, arm, chest and face and wont play when hes around she runs in and sits between us saying scary man on stairs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defo belive in ghosts/ strange happenings the house we are renting now I have seen a couple of things, I was buzzing the five o clock shadow off one night before bed and thought my mrs had come up stairs turned to speak to her no one there, turned back to the mirror to see a millisecond glipse of a man over my shoulder in the other room old gent bit hunched if it was a robber I could decribe him to a tee to the bill. Second woke up for a piss one night stumbled out to the hall along to bog squeezed past the bloke by the stairs then stopped all my hairs stood up as I realised what I just done nothing there when I looked back still keep my eye out when im in bed and wake up in the night

Also my 2 year old girl descbries a man she sees with a hat on and he has a sore eye, arm, chest and face and wont play when hes around she runs in and sits between us saying scary man on stairs

Have you ever looked into the history of your house and if anything went on there. I've done it to mine and found that the next door joining ours was bombed and 3 people died. Ours was described as badly damaged but repaired.

Not much, the landlords husband was killed in iraq when they lived her but thats not the bloke I saw may of been the thing I went past, I do however think that what my daughter can see cuz I know he died in a morter attack.

It was only built in 1980 and the old lady nieghbour has been here since new and said no ones died, the land its sat on use to be owned by gypsies for at least 100 years so who know what happened while they had it

My few penneth. I never believed in ghosts although i did see something as a kid vaguely but others present at the time were convinced it was and still are, I am 35 now.

This was until i got married 5 years ago at a place called Branston hall near Lincoln. The wedding went fine until late afternoon when we were in the main hall drinking coffee an old lady dressed in white robes appeared and sort of glided/slid straight across the room and through a solid wall. I thought at first i was imagining things but 6 or 7 others, mainly older folk were just staring at same spot she went through looking in disbelief.

We stayed 3 nights in the honeymoon suite and heard further strange unexplainable things throughout.

Then we started getting wedding pics posted and emailed by friends. Nearly all contain orbs. Some from different cameras showing same ones in different positions, some with up to 15 in one pic, some with different forms also and the best one was outside the wedding room window on the first pics, then half inside the window and half out, then between window and curtain, then in the room. also noticed they are attracted to children, its the energy i presume. Also have some pics outdoors shortly after with one above my son in the garden.

I mentioned it to the staff and they go very quiet as it happens often.

The building is very old and has been used as a mental hospital in the past.

Doesnt bother me at all, i found it all very interesting really.

going to pop a pic or two on here then?!