fines for doing work on tpo trees

pward

I wasnt sure if you were joking or not until I read this!:thumbdown:

Is this normal practice when someone owes money?

Low man, very low.

You still never said at what point you hit hit him?

I think your blowing things out of proportion. The bloke could have gone to the police if he felt aggrieved. Or he could of smacked him back, or got some mates to do it. Sometimes a more proactive approach is required.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt sure if you were joking or not until I read this!:thumbdown:

Is this normal practice when someone owes money?

Low man, very low.

You still never said at what point you hit hit him?

as soon as he opened the front door.. and yes it is when they have no intention of paying..

actions speak louder than words..

sounds like you've led a very sheltered life... either that or you let people walk all over u???

Quite the opposite Nick, I assure you.

To date, I have never needed to hit anyone, threaten them, then take them to the bank to get paid. There are much more legal and effective ways of recieving. I know for sure if I had been the one you had done that to, regardless of reasons, you would of been serving time for it. Not something I would put my family through, but thats your choice.

Quite the opposite Nick, I assure you.

To date, I have never needed to hit anyone, threaten them, then take them to the bank to get paid. There are much more legal and effective ways of recieving. I know for sure if I had been the one you had done that to, regardless of reasons, you would of been serving time for it. Not something I would put my family through, but thats your choice.

I'm owed £6k by someone who was a mate and I did a favour for. I tried nicely for months to get the money back, but he always fobbed me off, then got made bankrupt by HMRC. I have no legal means of getting this back as it was cash and nothing in writing. Looking back, I wish I'd sent someone round who was a bit more persuasive than me - I'd be able to put a roof on my home extension and my family would be better off for it. As it is, it eats at me every single day, and all I can do is keep tabs on where he and his family are living and what he is up to. One day, I will get it back one way or another :evilgrin02:

hey all

was haveing a converstaion with someone about the fines imposed for doing work on a tree with a tpo, as i understand there are fines and a criminal record but how much can the fines be as this person was addimant that it was a soft touch fine

input please

Tree Preservation Orders- A Guide to the Law and Good Practice, well worth buying @ £8 it tells it as it is and then YOU can tell your TO :thumbup: a lot of them have never even read it!! let alone understood it:thumbup1:

Tree Preservation Orders- A Guide to the Law and Good Practice, well worth buying @ £8 it tells it as it is and then YOU can tell your TO :thumbup: a lot of them have never even read it!! let alone understood it:thumbup1:

forgot to say its the best book you could ever buy, i read a little bit every day, normally in the morning:lol: