Husqvarna 560xp any good?

posch jon

You wont be! Mine had its first tanks of fuel today. If it improves once it runs in its going to be incredible - its a screamer straight out of the box!! Hope it lasts longer than the 261 tho......

Hope so rob, 2 weeks ago i watched my mates new 261 explode in his hand . Poor showing from stihl :thumbdown:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive no husky comparison, this is my first, but fastly becoming a husqy convert from all the years of using stihl.

I reckon the 550 will whip the carpet from under the feet of stihl in the 50cc market. The word is so very quickly getting around about the 261 - its going to do alot of damage to their reputation. I agree with you born2trot I really liked my 261, it did feel really nice for the 4days I owned one (until it went pop).

Edited by R0B

Ive no husky comparison, this is my first, but fastly becoming a husqy convert from all the years of using stihl.

I reckon the 550 will whip the carpet from under the feet of stihl in the 50cc market. The word is so very quickly getting around about the 261 - its going to do alot of damage to their reputation. I agree with you born2trot I really liked my 261, it did feel really nice for the 4days I owned one (until it went pop).

well the husky 346xp had already claimed top spot,, i cant wait to get my hands on a 550xp, and my 346 is a little screamer, it has an 15 inch bar with a full chisel chain with the rakers low, cuts throught anything like butter, i was felling a load of 25 inch chestnuts with it erlyer and not once did i feel the need for a bigger saw, so if the 550 is an improvment on the best than it must be an increadble saw, my 361 is up for replacment in the new finacial year so getting a 560xp (xpg if im lucky).

Still got them stupid Husky fuel and oil caps on them. I love my Husky saws but hate those fillers. Drive you nuts on a cold day when your fingers are frozen and they have rattled themselves tight.

they dont rattle tight theres a vucuum inside, a little tip, if u tighten the oil cap up level with the begining of the oil symbol, you can open it with out tools when the tanks empty but if some one else does it up for me i can never get it open,, il post a pic tomos of what i meen