helmet advice for lots of hair

Dr.Green

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had long hair for a good while then i cut it to a mohawk which i shortened till i decided to cut the lot off and i've no idea how i stuck it so long i've thought about growing it again but when it gets past a few mm my head roasts at work!

is a big head of hair the reason why that italian biker died the helmet just sat on his hair and not close to his skull

mate of mine (also works in arb) he took out the lining of his lid to get his dreads in!

How do you keep dreads clean doing tree work...

Pure soap flakes and the 'wool' cycle in the washing machine is good for natural fibres. This is how my mate does it. He's a bit of a dizzy sod though and for some reason doesn't have a very good head for heights since growing the dreads.

Pure soap flakes and the 'wool' cycle in the washing machine is good for natural fibres. This is how my mate does it. He's a bit of a dizzy sod though and for some reason doesn't have a very good head for heights since growing the dreads.

Lol pedro! When I cut mine off , there was a few conifer needles in there...I was trying to work out what species of conifer and what job they came from.. Sad thing was I could remember.

problem with my dreads is they are very neat , not thin , canny thick , almost all 52 of them, maybe 16+inch's long. i cover them with a buff so they dont get covered in saw dust and twigs .

Think i might just have to try some none arb helmets if nothing can fit but then theres the ear/visor to think about..

They do get on my tits at times however i wash them every week like normal hair, they were back combed and pulled in with a little hook so not a tatty matty mess.

never cut my hair for 5.5years , from skinhead , thats alot of £5er's saved at the barbours. so i could get a special helmet made for a hemp based substance.

il cut them off after they are long enough to 'skip' with - for charity of course , northairambulance , already had discusion with missis...

Do not listen to them! Most blokes are follicaly challenged so they have not experienced long hair! What is it with the yoof of today anyway, I see many blokes who could have a full head of hair and the have their nut shaved!

The tide is on the way out on my head now, so I cannot speak knowledgeably on long hair, it go to a supplier or helmets and get their advice.

Dreads. How do they grow anyhow? Do they smell? Does it hurt your bonce sleeping on them, what does your Mom think to them?

when i first got them in i had to sleep sitting up as it realy hurt , 12hrs to get them in ,

after a wash they smell of coconut , fancy a sniff

- my mother doesnt mind as it goes with my attitude to life - take things easy man:thumbup1: