gutless 201t.......any thoughts

Martyn Amos

as above.....:001_huh:

not mine,ive stuck to the old trusted 200t :001_rolleyes:

what ive been told is seems to be a bit gutless on the pickup,dont seem to have the same zip as a 200t which was the previous saw of the owner..

i did say if its a new saw to sent it back,but though i would ask you fellas 1st

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried out my new 201t today well it did feel different but I was only cuttung thin wood just to run it in .

It sounded a lot more quiet then the 200t But till I go through some decent branches I won't know for sure . I will be tomorrow so will post my findings

I must say on first use it did not seem to have the same punch as my 200t

I hope it's going to work ok For me maybe I should of got another of the trusted 200t let's hope I am not going to be disappointed with it

Littletree

I tried out my new 201t today well it did feel different but I was only cuttung thin wood just to run it in .

It sounded a lot more quiet then the 200t But till I go through some decent branches I won't know for sure . I will be tomorrow so will post my findings

I must say on first use it did not seem to have the same punch as my 200t

I hope it's going to work ok For me maybe I should of got another of the trusted 200t let's hope I am not going to be disappointed with it

Littletree

They may take a few tanks to settle in and may get better :) Local dealer tells me they also need to be warmed up first :)

Good luck :)

yeah they are cack!!but seriously,i think a few people on here have had same problem.picked up brand new 200t on monday,gotta be one of the last.

As far as i'm aware the 200t will still be in production till 2014 so should be availible all this year and next, unless I am mis-informed