HelmeT stickers

Arran Turner

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back I threw this issue up for a particularly anal site safety officer, he couldn’t get a definitive answer straight away and for a few glorious moments was on the point of issuing new helmets to everyone with an induction sticker.

Kept him off our backs for a couple of hours at least.:sneaky2:

Stickers are good for putting on your helmet. Especially to cover up a hole in the top of helmet where maybe 1 day you take a fit of rage and drop kick it 100yds! :flute:

Just imagine somebody actually being thick enough to do that!

You'd have to be right proper stupid wouldn't you?

Firstly you'd qualify as a fool for taking your frustrations out on your kit, very childish tantrum behaviour. :thumbdown:

And then secondly trying to hide the fact you've been an idiot by doing something stupid like hiding a fault in one of your profession's most important bits of ppe :thumbdown:

And thirdly for saying you'd done that on here:thumbdown:

I just usually remember which helmet is mine, no need for my name then.

I don't know if the stickers are for ID reasons or just for decor, boys will be boys :biggrin: I just got some to put on my Mountain bike that advertise a MTB forum I use :thumbup1: How about some Arbtalk Stickers for helmets or wherever you may like to stick 'em ? :thumbup: