benifits cap @ £26k

Johny Walker

It said she had 5 children :001_smile:

Well from my experience its not always the women's fault for being single with a large family.......society has a lot to answer for, maybe they should [the kids] all be dumped into care homes, and the ho could get a job in the local chicken factory, if all the places haven't been taken by cheap foreign labour, yeah that's the solution :thumbup1:

Edited by Lee Winger

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from my experience its not always the women's fault for being single with a large family.......society has a lot to answer for, maybe they should [the kids] all be dumped in care homes, yeah that's the solution :thumbup1:

Some sarcasm there but I think it would work:thumbup:

Well from my experience its not always the women's fault for being single with a large family.......society has a lot to answer for, maybe they should [the kids] all be dumped in care homes, yeah that's the solution :thumbup1:

Basically, she either had 5 kids with one guy so I would hope they were planned and budgetted for, or she was stupid/ irresponsible enough to make the same mistake with different guys. If they were planned with a partner, let him pay for them. At its most basic, why should society even have to deal with the results of such behaviour? It's no good trying to throw up a smokescreen of righteous indignation when the situation only arose because of such irresponsible action as to become pregnant without the means to support the result.

The day we stop throwing billions at third world country's with space programmes and corrupt regimes, and we stop bailing out country's with monetary systems that we aren't part of, and we collect ALL the taxes owed by multinational corporations, is the day I'll start worrying about social security...............

The day we stop throwing billions at third world country's with space programmes and corrupt regimes, and we stop bailing out country's with monetary systems that we aren't part of, and we collect ALL the taxes owed by multinational corporations, is the day I'll start worrying about social security...............

They shouldn't be mutually exclusive :001_smile:

personally, I don't see why the government should pay out child benefit at all. It's a couple's decision (usually) and nothing to do with the government. Too many people see having children as a way to get easy £££££. Thanks to our relationship with europe and labour's open all doors to foreigners policy; the country is already overcrowded. By the way I do have 2 kids and do claim child befefit. I know its contradictory, but like most people, if i'm entitled to it, I'll have it.

If you have no job then you should be contributing towards your benefits, by cleaning streets, roads, parks and not just being sat at home doing the crossword. Yes I know that some people are trying hard to find a job, but a lot have no interest in finding a job. Where I live the only people on the dole are those who don't want a job. My area has a lot of eastern europeans here. I don't know of any who arn't working, they have all found jobs, and most work very hard, long hours.

Benefits should never have been allowed to get this high in the first place. The voucher scheme for food etc is a good idea.

And by the way, we should never have got so invovled in Europe. There's worse to come over the channel. I just hope we don't bale them out, as we're in enough trouble over here. That should be left to germany and france. Europes big buddies. slightly off topic, but glad I got it off my chest