Tom2020

Has any one done any training with BASE UK over in Staffordshire Looking to get some more CS Units this year to help me. BASE is the closed to me and seems the cheapest as well. But being cheap is not always the best.

What is the teaching like?

What is the training like?

Would your recommend it?

I have had a quick chat with them, but would like to here it from some one else.

Courses Im looking at are CS40,32 Stump grinding operations, Use of mobile elevated work platform,CS 47. Work seems to be going good at the moment and all spear cash has been sitting in the bank waiting to go on extra courses.

Any extra advice or help would be appreciated.

I thought this was going to be about base jumping and gaining the 4 jumps in the uk to qualify as a base jumper! lol there are four structures in the u.k one for each letter of B.A.S.E did consider it once till I found out ones a pylon in scotland and you jump between the wires and dont open chute till youve passed the wires!

I have used BASE, very good, I have also used Countryside training and tree management who are about 5miles down the road from base, they are also good. DART at derby have been pretty good in my experince as well and would be closer to you certainly for the CS32

I thought this was going to be about base jumping and gaining the 4 jumps in the uk to qualify as a base jumper! lol there are four structures in the u.k one for each letter of B.A.S.E did consider it once till I found out ones a pylon in scotland and you jump between the wires and dont open chute till youve passed the wires!

Base jumping is illegal in the UK as far as the BPA are concerned!