tophandle saw?

jamesd

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brand new hitachi cs33et 32.3 cc on a 12inch bar should be ok ate under £270 for a new saw is a ok price and not that much more than you budget Hitachi CS33ET(30S) 32.3 cc 12-inch Top Handle Chainsaw And Pure Fire Engine | eBay F R JONES sellts them for 317.95 so theres a saving so uou could ask jonies how good there are ok its no 200t but i have hered that you get a 2 year warranty with them japanese its a new saw should be perfect for what you said your needs are oh look for echo i have the cs330t had it for over 6 years and i havent even had to laid a spanner to it again not quite a 200t but at the time i only paid 165 new for it and if and when it go's wrong im getting a echo again

hmmm yeah i never really thought of buying a NEW cheaper saw (i.e not a stihl or husqvarna) frjones does do the husqvarna t425 for about £300 new and the AMA saw for £150ish ,what other cheeper tophandles are about and where can i get them from?

makita? i looked up echo saws but they are more expensive saws now around the £300 mark new.

Rover can you keep posting please, me liking your avatar :biggrin:

only prob - I find it difficult to read his posts - what's he got to say:lol:

Heard of probs with the ms201t, so good time to buy one of the remaining ms200t FRJ is your man - you could have one be on your table tomorrow:thumbup1:

Edited by blazer