• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skyhuck

Did your harness arrive OK today ??

What service!

Harness ect all arrived just after lunch which is less than 24 hour from my call to place the order,very impressed, and your prices are spot on.I will be ordering again.

Many thanks Dave.:wave::cheers:

Yes Tim, I’ve had it on every day, great so far!

Buzz, I did bang my elbow once when I was all squashed up in I dense crown but that’s it.

Speaking of the fixed side-D’s, they are always in the perfect position when I am either clipping or un-clipping, especially if my climbing rope is at an acute angle i.e. lets say I’m a long way out on a horizontal, the last thing I want is a side d that I can’t find because it’s flapping about.

I attach the saw to the nearest loop on my right side, and there is a lovely little slot to sneak in karabiner for which to hang the saw when I’m not cutting. While hanging the saw at the back seems to becoming quite common now days, it is absolutely not for me. I want it where most convenient to attach, un-attach and use as an when, without it snagging or choking my other important linkages. With those incentives in mind, the attachment points are ideal for me.

The multi-sliding design includes the ability to easily rotate/adjust the rigid leg loops depending on what comfortably suits your current posture, another smart feature.

I read an earlier description as ‘a little bulky’. Well I’d like to add, reassuringly so, built to inspire confidence when your way up in the tops, so you can get on with your job with an added feeling of security….Paramount in my book!

I’m getting carried away now, I need to cool off a little. Looking forward to reading skyhucks opinions, who knows!

The pictures highlight the attachment points I mentioned earlier.

DSC00460.JPG.0386a49c6453f02ead1a9cecb76a04e5.JPG

DSC00455.JPG.dd07eaeb894801678d2cf79f03973ea7.JPG

DSC00454.JPG.2a997e1b57513897c9e377f5b99782ab.JPG

It slipped my mind earlier but I meant to also point out the fact that the fixed side-D’s do a great job of isolating the karabiner where it attaches from your flip line. So there is even less chance of it snagging on another component and coming undone; for this reason you have great visibility of it also and would be quick to recognize if something were out of place.