Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

no side in the green house god knows where its gone" ask him if you see him blowing past will,ya my mate john neighbour who helps with the log collecting we are both log fairys etc he,s lost his dry verge and come across a tree down but only half way across the road resting on a wall house down the road no ridge tiles and nowhere to be seen made or red shale ask god if you see him also no sheeting left on my wood pile /sidecurtains off a artic trailer given up for today sheeting rain oh and dont laugh a office desk blown across the road just as i went out to the shop in my jeep then one of the drawers further down in the middle of the road lol and about 20 ton of leaves cant make there mind up which way to go lol

no side in the green house god knows where its gone" ask him if you see him blowing past will,ya my mate john neighbour who helps with the log collecting we are both log fairys etc he,s lost his dry verge and come across a tree down but only half way across the road resting on a wall house down the road no ridge tiles and nowhere to be seen made or red shale ask god if you see him also no sheeting left on my wood pile /sidecurtains off a artic trailer given up for today sheeting rain oh and dont laugh a office desk blown across the road just as i went out to the shop in my jeep then one of the drawers further down in the middle of the road lol and about 20 ton of leaves cant make there mind up which way to go lol

HI ALL try stay safe all it hard if your on call but not worth getting killed to do a wind blown wind now getting here in the last 1hr but we only have tail end of thanks jon :thumbup:

Windy all day, few trees and branches down, waiting for high tide on river humber tonight, met office have forecast potential flooding to places. And my fence panel has blown out and punched a 6 inch square hole in next doors upvc door.

plenty of wind around here,, 7 callouts across teesside & yorkshire

2 more which are not immediate, scheduled in for tomorrow

at home the wind has picked up our steel andersons shelter & thrown it sidewards

HI ALL winds now getting up here at 3.15pm but like you chaps up north keep safe out you chaps on call out:thumbup1: thanks jon

Supposed to be doing some college work today but have now ended up looking at two emergency jobs. One small twisted willow which is heaving but with no targets can wait and the other is a rather large ivy covered tulip tree which in the time from me answering the call to getting there had gone from leaning to lying on a carpark. The trunk just missed a car and the rest of the tree just missing wiping out a building. Thats me sorted for tommorow. I least I didn't have to tell everyone they must evacuate the building as its retirement flats.