Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

Would not moan if I was lazing by the pool with an ice cold lager ( for Jon a cizzer ) . In the woods is good coz of dappled shade . In someones garden is cruel at the moment . Us British arn't happy unless we can have a grizzle and moan about the weather . Its always tooooooo something !

HI STUBBY we have been in the woods this week but today doing logs in 32c mad better off nr a pool:thumbup1: jon :thumbup:

You had wind lol you lucky git. We had nada. Not even enough to warrant a gnat fart lol. Was very very sticky sat inthe house watching the cricket. The dehumidifier couldn't keep up.

HI MATT your pulling my leg mate we were down your way at sherborne castle mate lots of wind there mate at the car show have they any shoots there mate jon :thumbup:

HI MATT your pulling my leg mate we were down your way at sherborne castle mate lots of wind there mate at the car show have they any shoots there mate jon :thumbup:

Lol i aint pulling your leg. The wind was moving the trees but our house was sheltered by the winds by the houses above us.:lol: Yup there is a very fine shoot there. I shot there twice as a guest (once on a very high paying sold day with guns who were apparently top shots and my day was paid for by a mate who works on the estate) needless to say both days i couldnt stop killing the flipping birds :lol:

Lol i aint pulling your leg. The wind was moving the trees but our house was sheltered by the winds by the houses above us.:lol: Yup there is a very fine shoot there. I shot there twice as a guest (once on a very high paying sold day with guns who were apparently top shots and my day was paid for by a mate who works on the estate) needless to say both days i couldnt stop killing the flipping birds :lol:

HI MATE thanks mate jon :thumbup:

After a week in the 40's the weather has finally broke with a night of thunder storms, so I'm in today cleaning up after it...it's still in the low 30's bt a lot better than the last few days, we could only really work to 2pm then the guys started getting sick!!...some of the work today..

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1374352399.218968.jpg.31e5701c0c33d82b1b607c510acdaa95.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1374352415.551450.jpg.7d74da407dbde46f99e77e0f0ee6b119.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1374352427.501356.jpg.3f52363dd75654644e2b0430a72b09d8.jpg