Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

Rained off yesterday, freezing conditions made an hour and half drive to work impossible due to all the accidents.

Today, managed a morning of chipping aided by the wife before packing up at midday beaten by the wind and rain.

The client thought us mad to turn up but felt sorry for us and pitched in to help drag brash.

Got home to find a leak in the bedroom and zinc flashing waving about in the wind...looks like the surfs up boys!

If it keeps up then we may get calls!:thumbup:

Ty

I was over your neck of the wood some years back 4 day trip , fork Williams , went up to Ben Nevis twice , rock climbing , what a place , it will stay with me for ever.:thumbup:

Superb :) I got to admit its an amazing place. I have a soft spot for Glen Nevis for its amazing wild camping spots.

It is puke here now with lashing rain from the driving winds.. Reminds me of summer lol

It is manky here today, clarty mingin fool dreich dank miserable stuff out there.

Hard driving rain mixed with sleet and very dark skies low visibility and a lot of hill fog/mist.

If I had tree work I would still be raring to get out to it though :) I just love to graft lol.

I love the feeling after a hard days graft in wind and rain to come home to a hot shower and a hot wood stove with a pot of hot soup on top of it.

Saw this on my Facebook and thought of Silky Fox :D After reading his treemendous thread!

68649_10151225767110326_1960042204_n.jpg

It is manky here today, clarty mingin fool dreich dank miserable stuff out there.

Hard driving rain mixed with sleet and very dark skies low visibility and a lot of hill fog/mist.

If I had tree work I would still be raring to get out to it though :) I just love to graft lol.

I love the feeling after a hard days graft in wind and rain to come home to a hot shower and a hot wood stove with a pot of hot soup on top of it.

Saw this on my Facebook and thought of Silky Fox :D After reading his treemendous thread!

68649_10151225767110326_1960042204_n.jpg

HI MATT nice pic there mate jon :thumbup: