sales patter

log dog

There's a couple of phrases I use which I can't help saying when delivering wood. When I see the customer filling up the wheel barrow or log basket I say ' that's the beauty of firewood,it warms you up even before you burn it' or 'If it was any more seasoned it would be fossilized'

Hi there sometimes it's not the sales patter that will keep them coming back for more and it's not allways even the price either .

If your customers really like you and the service you give them from the first contact with them to the wood being delivered to them they will become your customer for years to come.

All the best littletree:thumbup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.