Racist Tram Rant

Big J

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not very pleasant is she..... I can think of lots of ways to clean the likes of her from the gene pool....

I would dispute the fact that Britain is shining example of a fully functioning multi-cultural society. I don't think it's possible and I don't believe we should be constantly forced to adapt our way of life to enable non native cultures to share equal standing with our natural Christian / Pagan way of life. To live in this country should require basic rules to be followed - learn the language, follow our holidays & respect our attitudes and belief systems, not isolate yourself in a little bit of home on the backstreets of Britain. That turns me off as much as 'The Royal Oak' in the Mediterranean....!

However, flat out racism like this is a sad indictment of the generally low standard of intelligence amongst many members of our population. How does she know that all the people on that tram don't live a better life than she does...?

I think we can all probably agree she's a shocking disgrace and really, she shouldn't be allowed to bring up that poor child with such venom being introduced into his blood...

such eloquence - havent been on the grownup apple juice tonight then?! perfectly put sir:thumbup1:

I hate people like that, I honestly do. They are far more damaging to the human race than anyone with different skin, speech, genitals, or sexual preferences.

Somewhere in one of his excellent books (I think it is "God in search of man") Abraham Heschel said - “Racism is the worse threat to man. The most hatred for the fewest reason”.

England is probably the most culturaly/population diverse nation in the world, the fact is us brits have always been fascinated by cultures different to our own, for millenia we have shipped in bought and sold anything that is new fro overseas, fashion food etc etc etc.

one very desperate child of this world with very real problems that need a great deal of empathy to resolve, spouting her mouth off this way whilst should not be tolerated must also be recognised for what it is. This woman needs help, for she is in a great deal of turmoil, or she would not be this way.

those "victims" of her verbal abuse should see her for what she is, the lost child in the room.

its easy to judge her, to show her compassion and empathy is much much much harder to do.

England is probably the most culturaly/population diverse nation in the world, the fact is us brits have always been fascinated by cultures different to our own, for millenia we have shipped in bought and sold anything that is new fro overseas, fashion food etc etc etc.

one very desperate child of this world with very real problems that need a great deal of empathy to resolve, spouting her mouth off this way whilst should not be tolerated must also be recognised for what it is. This woman needs help, for she is in a great deal of turmoil, or she would not be this way.

those "victims" of her verbal abuse should see her for what she is, the lost child in the room.

its easy to judge her, to show her compassion and empathy is much much much harder to do.

No one is born racist, it is learnt, and anything that can be learnt can be forgotten. However, to swear like that in front of children is despicable and unacceptable - she should be held to her actions. I honestly think people should have to have a license to have children sometimes!

such eloquence - havent been on the grownup apple juice tonight then?! perfectly put sir:thumbup1:

Not today.... If I had it probably would have come out more as 'wtf did she get on the tram for in the first place then dumb b****..? Don't like it, then why not f off back to your squalid crack den'

So good job I haven't been...

Why is it you never see an intelligent articulate racist. I only watched the first few seconds. We should ship all these people to the isle of white, let them have their own little colony.

Sort of answers it's own question doesn't it!

Now, as it has ever been, racism on the grounds of simply being different is the most baffling of all human emotions. I think it probably comes down to fear above all else.

I'll hold my hands up and admit I can on occasion be guilty of a nervous mistrust of other cultures seeming to change the face of our cities and towns, shop fronts in different languages, even different alphabets, unusual clothes and attitudes to women - I live in a very rural area so am surprised to find that there are areas within our cities which would be a 'no go' area for someone like me, I wouldn't like our little town to end up like that - but that shouldn't become a race issue, it's an immigration & integration management issue.... We can't blame those who set up home here for the situation, we know who is responsible for our perhaps 'over tolerant' immigration rules.

What I can't fathom is why people still see creed or colour as a valid reason for prejudice? Can you imagine the daily turmoil this woman must go through, seeing people who are different from her EVERYWHERE she goes? It's a wonder she can leave the house at all!

She seems to be basically totally uneducated and lacking fundamental reasoning skills.

BUT, projecting her own failings onto what she perceives as legitimate targets is HOPEFULLY less real racism and more simply delusion....