suggestion's for old entec 150

cordwood

I've an old (96) entec chipper sitting in the corner of my yard ,it hasn't been used for a couple of year's.It's had one hydraulic motor replaced then the other went a couple of month's later, it was a well used machine, old style hse stop bar which needed to be updated, but didnt think it was worth throwing the money at on top of the other work required! pretty tatty etc.So it was replaced with a newer model.

Is it worth anything , should i weigh it in for scrap ,leave it to rot or i have a engineer mate who reckon's he could use it for the beginning's of a large splitter, anyone with any suggestions/recommendation's?

I've an old (96) entec chipper sitting in the corner of my yard ,it hasn't been used for a couple of year's.It's had one hydraulic motor replaced then the other went a couple of month's later, it was a well used machine, old style hse stop bar which needed to be updated, but didnt think it was worth throwing the money at on top of the other work required! pretty tatty etc.So it was replaced with a newer model.

Is it worth anything , should i weigh it in for scrap ,leave it to rot or i have a engineer mate who reckon's he could use it for the beginning's of a large splitter, anyone with any suggestions/recommendation's?

any pics ,

I like the log splitter idea... Still would be worth a grand I recon in that state as long as engines good??

A grand for an old machine with a knackered hydraulic motor (the valve will be next) that’s been in the corner of the yard for a couple of years, in need of a retro fit for HSE compliance not to mention the litany of other costs, (seized brakes, blast and paint, service etc)

That’s a generous offer, if it were mine I would have your hand off.

Would you be interested in a Vermeer 620i, stripped blasted and primered, mostly complete in need of work to finish yours for £700.00

A grand for an old machine with a knackered hydraulic motor (the valve will be next) that’s been in the corner of the yard for a couple of years, in need of a retro fit for HSE compliance not to mention the litany of other costs, (seized brakes, blast and paint, service etc)

That’s a generous offer, if it were mine I would have your hand off.

Would you be interested in a Vermeer 620i, stripped blasted and primered, mostly complete in need of work to finish yours for £700.00

my old vermeer 620i was brilliant! :thumbup: