Rope Wrench feedback

I just got a DMM thimble to add to my wrench, I will be putting a longer tether on to replace the one that Luke at Treestuff sent me as it's got a little Silky knick and it's also a little short for me,(I keep getting the tips of my gloves caught) I'm climbing everyday now with the Wrench and have been for a while, both pruning and removals, it really has been a good learning curve and I have found that I am far less fatigued at the end of the day.

I use 6mm OV with a large splice in one end that chokes off on the RW and then I have stitched a snap lock shackle to the other end, so with the RW's quick release pin and the snap lock shackle on the other end of the tether the hole setup can be removed and installed real quick!

OK, I've been back through all 46 pages and I'm still to find a decent close up shot of a set up with either SJ or LJ. We tried last week with our gear but ended up either side loading the gear or interfering with the brake on the SJ. This whole RW SJ LJ set up is pretty new to me so I want to make sure I get it right. Anyone want to humour me and put up some close up shots of their set ups. I'm one of these that understands by looking rather than reading so it would be appreciated.

I can't exactly remember what happened because we didn't like the look of it as soon as we set it up so we'll have another crack next week. If I remember correctly the SJ twisted around and side loaded the crab. If we got that right the braking system on the SJ couldn't be accessed properly because the rope and tether were interfering, if that makes sense. Just the whole thing didn't look safe.