Rope Wrench feedback

I suppose the perfect solution is to epoxy a Pantin onto the shank but position it a few inches higher up.

Are you going to have a go at sticking one to your spikes?

Zip tie,s may work as a temp, just to get the position spot on before commitment.

I may play around with your idea next week if I get the time.

Looks well tidy Adam.

What length is the tether? Looks about 4 inches which would be spot on for my knot ect.

Happy climbing on it fella :thumbup1:

Cheers mate, :thumbup1:

It's bang on 7 inches bud, I wanted it a little bit longer than my old petzl shorty as I use a slightly longer hitch. :001_smile:

Are you going to have a go at sticking one to your spikes?

Zip tie,s may work as a temp, just to get the position spot on before commitment.

I may play around with your idea next week if I get the time.

No. I don't climb on spikes that much so I won't sacrifice the cost of another Pantin to that.

Right had something that's really been bugging me and just wondered if one of you more experienced rope wrench lads could help me,

I seem to be struggling with work climbs when I have a base tie, really gets to me sometimes I just feel so tight against the main stem its like something suffocating me, but as soon as I make my tie in point in the top I'm fine and feel free!!!!

Surgestions welcome, advice on how to stop this would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

No harm in throwing in more than once to get the line through a redirect and dragging your climb line through in order to give you a more open ascent

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

I could have my base anchor TIP exactly where i would have tied in if I was tying myself in the top but I still don't feel as free as I would if my TIP was in the top:blushing: if you can make sense of that :lol:

Think I just hate base anchors

I could have my base anchor TIP exactly where i would have tied in if I was tying myself in the top but I still don't feel as free as I would if my TIP was in the top:blushing: if you can make sense of that :lol:

Think I just hate base anchors

sorry cant make sense of it?? surley its the same just a bit more stretch on the base tie.

i sometimes tie off to the base of an adjacent tree to keep the rope outa me way.

carl