Abolition of the small trailer exemption Dec 4th 2011

Niceboy

how did you work that out ??

got yr facts wrong sonny, go bk & get some to look @ it for you:001_smile:

what keeping a pickup and a small trailer on your drive for free/what it costs to stay there, compared to many thousands more a year for a big enough / safe yard?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ask your l/a :biggrin:

There's no law against running a business from home. The only concern the local authority might have is if you have LOTS of customers visiting your home - which might cause a parking problem / noise etc

A few years ago someone made a complaint about me running a business from home but the L/A was unable to do anything about it as my business was "based" at home, not "working" from home i.e. running a shop.

Just checking the financial requirements - quite a bit of money to be available. We'd need provision for about £20k. Bearing in mind some of my Transit aren't even worth £3-4k it seems a bit rich.

DVA - Commercial Licensing - What Are The Financial Requirements?

I unreal Gareth, I like the ones being jokey about it and saying they will manage round it's no joke. Having to run a small business under OP license constraints would be hard going unless you where making big dough.

It's not the long ago people where complaining about everything going up, and that there prices would have to go up line.

Can't absorb these high costs and vehicle insurance set to rise 15-20% year on year.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk

i cant see one or two man outfits running out to get an o license even if it is the law, it will cripple some:thumbdown:

people will just run there units until they are stopped.

Of course they will there will be no other way, oh sorry there is do everything above board and have £100 a week wage and pay the rest into the system.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk