stupid things you do!

munkymadman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for top soil delivery, customer out. Desperate for a dump. Dig a little hole in the border, no worries 5 ton of top soil going there anyway.

Drop jocks, cop a squat.

During the main event I'm eyeballing the house, as you do, only to clock a CCTV camera looking straight at me.

I can't say for sure wether they watched their tape back but they never called me in for other work!

Thanks for that Silvafox, I feel I can now tell my story but firstly if there are an any old boy scouts touching thirty who used to camp in the yorkshire dales I apolagise if your still traumatised.

Saturday morning on a second thinnings site, 18year old an still full of last nites hangover, theakstons was desperate to reappear from the rear end so I told the other man on site I was for a cr@p, he replied remember the golden rule never on your work site, so I wondered back into an area were we had already extrackted the timber.

Pants down gipped tree infront and hung on for the motion to proceed (those of you that are real ale drinkers will know the relief I was feeling) unfortunatly even though I had checked every were for signs of life, I could hear the whistling first then came into the veiw the hairy legs, eyes going up to reveal a very embarresed scout leader and his troops behind. Full flow there was no way of stopping I just said morning went red and hoped they had all passed when I reopened My eyes.:blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Attached a rigging pulley to the top of a norfolk pine, brought up the bull rope, put in the sink, attached the rope above the cut, back cut in and watched the whole thing sail to the ground trailing a nice tail of yellow rope...I had not put the rope through the pulley! Luckily the drop zone was not too critical, just wanted to be able to swing the bits back to the road directly into the truck.

Working in the sticks near blackpool and decided to get a BB and hit the town. Next morning gets a cab back to the site but still in our best togs from nite out. So we nip behind a hedge to put our work gear on. Couple walking dog finds me bent over with me kegs round ankle and me mate stood behind doing up is flies.

Edited by Amelanchier
language

• 2 weeks later...

coupla of big leylands last day cutting rings off and pushing onto a log pile that had been made at the bottom by the chipper donkeys minute later hear a shout neighbor had come round saying id hit his bmw i said no way he took me round sure enough there lay a chunk of wood, one of the rings had sent a bit flying nxt door OOOPs.

Edited by Amelanchier
language

Waiting for top soil delivery, customer out. Desperate for a dump. Dig a little hole in the border, no worries 5 ton of top soil going there anyway.

Drop jocks, cop a squat.

During the main event I'm eyeballing the house, as you do, only to clock a CCTV camera looking straight at me.

I can't say for sure wether they watched their tape back but they never called me in for other work!

A fox has gotta go somewhere, I just hope their dog did,nt roll in it.:scared1: