• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.15 heaped up in the centre

3.5 with mesh sides but no extended tail door

cheers

mac

You can only get 1.44 cu metres with normal sides in a TT85 . You are all talking about the 10x5 which carries 2 cu metres to top of ifor drop sides. I know cos got both.

You can only get 1.44 cu metres with normal sides in a TT85 . You are all talking about the 10x5 which carries 2 cu metres to top of ifor drop sides. I know cos got both.

Actually I'm not - I'm talking about a GD85 which is slightly longer, wider and higher than the tipper 1.55cu to top of sides and 0.6 cu in the pile - takes 2 well filled bags and a good slack armful or two to top it off.

And yes the OP did say it was a tipper:blushing:

cheers

mac

hi ive got the tt 105 what volume would you say if filled nearly level with the top of the mesh side. cheers

hi ive got the tt 105 what volume would you say if filled nearly level with the top of the mesh side. cheers

Going by the measurments on the IW website, its 3.01m long and 1.68m wide.

Multiply these together and it gives a floor space of 5.05 M2. Multiply this by the height of the sides and you have the M3. I think the sides will be about 1 metre so this gives you just over 5m3 capacity.

Going by the measurments on the IW website, its 3.01m long and 1.68m wide.

Multiply these together and it gives a floor space of 5.05 M2. Multiply this by the height of the sides and you have the M3. I think the sides will be about 1 metre so this gives you just over 5m3 capacity.

thanks mate appreciate that.:thumbup1: