New chipper which one

VEG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upward sloping feed trays also allow some grit and small stones to vibrate out should they find their way in.

I'm mulling over the new Bandit 75XP

I got the 65XP like you dean couldn,t pay out for the 75 but would be interested in any feed back on the 75xp (test days and the rest)

tom

tw150 everyday there is a reason why you see more of them about, ive not heard good reviews of the quadchip but havn't used one so cant really comment! but for wot you boys will use it for i think you need to ask for a bc1000 lol

er, perhaps because the 150 has been around a whole lot longer!

The quadchip is by far the better machine and the best 6" machine around at the moment, sub 750 kg or not. I demo'd one for a few days and think it is awesome. Dealer nr here reports good service performance for them. I'm still not a big fan of any British chipper but the quadchip is the one that shines in its own league. Larger vesions built on the same platform would imo be a devastating blow to the euro equivilents.

er, perhaps because the 150 has been around a whole lot longer!

The quadchip is by far the better machine and the best 6" machine around at the moment, sub 750 kg or not. I demo'd one for a few days and think it is awesome. Dealer nr here reports good service performance for them. I'm still not a big fan of any British chipper but the quadchip is the one that shines in its own league. Larger vesions built on the same platform would imo be a devastating blow to the euro equivilents.

and thats coming from a man who knows his stuff :thumbup:

Quad chip came out month after I just got my 150 , I saw the quad chip up close at capel that year and every thing in it looked spot on I miss having a turn table on a chipper .... But I have to say my TW 150 has nearly done 400 hours with out one fault and the out put is high.... Apart from the genuine jockey wheel is made if plastascine I would not knock it!!