Monster hedge

grim72

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing wrong with a well maintained leylandii hedge - i still like em. they just say yea i'm big, i'm plain, i dont get sick and i suck up the wind like nothing else. If you like green theyre a bloody good green. Love cutting the tops when they are so dense you can walk/sleep/s**g on em. Bark rips off easy when climbing but they dont complain. Found some green and white caterpillars munching in a hedge the other day, so some wildlife inem. Good winter cover for birds. yea theres better alternatives, but hey dont be so harsh on the old fellaz, fellaz.

Looks like a job for the ELH with the optional jet pack and extended power hedger, available in 2012. Kinda of kidding. All kidding aside how is something that large really maintained?

easy-lift guy

chainsaws work best, cut them at the bottom, then cut out what you need and then get a ruck load of nails and stick it back up!

Even worse when you have to remove a gnarly old Macrocapa hedge that replaced a post and wire fence that was never removed. buried in the middle of the hedge you find sprung steel wire, metal waratahs, broken bottles, old toilet paper and faeces along with lots of other semi rotten rubbish. I avoid those jobs like the plague these days.

Even worse when you have to remove a gnarly old Macrocapa hedge that replaced a post and wire fence that was never removed. buried in the middle of the hedge you find sprung steel wire, metal waratahs, broken bottles, old toilet paper and faeces along with lots of other semi rotten rubbish. I avoid those jobs like the plague these days.

Hahahaha dont you just love them or pine hedges that have been trimmed yearly.

Dont forget millions of tennis balls/footballs/cricket balls condoms,roadsigns etc etc