What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Been under an iseki TF321 compact tractor, engine and transmission fluid and filter changes, Though these are simple to do not as easy as a regular tractor, other things have to be disconnected to access and 4 drain plugs to drain transmission housing. Job done.

It's just underneath the handle assembly. If you look underneath the saw you'll see the pipe from the oil tank to the pump just under the part of the handle assembly that runs front to back under the saw.

Pull out the hose, sprocket side (starter side is the tank) then you can use a normal metric thread bolt (m6 if memory serves?), to screw into the pump and just pull it up and out.

Easy job, but note which way round it goes so that when you put a new one in its the right way around.

I have a spare slightly used one, pm me your address if you want it.

It may need replacing, but it may just need cleaning, they tend to block with fine sawdust.

Its an M5 thread you need to pull it out and you will need to move the handle to one side to get at it. I posted pics on this thread a few months ago about how to do it.

Lean seize apparently, but its going for the full works, massage and aromatherapy, seaweed wrap and a detox.

Just breaking out the CD of whale noises, waves crashing on beaches and....stuff it Kashmir - Led Zeppelin......lets rock - full port job, muff mod and tach it to destruction:thumbup::lol:

Well, the 026 is still proving annoying. Carb fully cleaned and carb kit installed, new impulse line (without even swearing, is this where I went wrong?) and new fuel line.

All back together, H and L screws at 1 turn and it won't now run at all. It's fine if you pour a teaspoonful in through the air filter - starts and runs fine. It just won't run on the carb at all.

Suggestions?

Alec

I get the feeling that you will see this saw on my bench soon - whats the wifes cake baking like Alec:lol:

Ah - just read it is fixed...all good!

Edited by spudulike

Rich,

Thanks, I'll check that as well, might as well do it properly the saw is old, but it's a good 'un. Nice and light, ideal for hedges and light ground work.:001_smile:

Sometimes the oiler worm drive arm rotates around the plastic gear it sits on - it should be a semi tight fit and only slip if the worm drive locks up - fitting a new one is relatively easy if it is this:thumbup:

I get the feeling that you will see this saw on my bench soon - whats the wifes cake baking like Alec:lol:

Ah - just read it is fixed...all good!

Your feeling would still be correct, but hopefully just for testing. Not sure if I've cured all leaks.

Cakes lie within our combined repertoire, although the last one may have been a little blue for your taste, it representing the sea for our eldest's fourth birthday cake, with little icing figures of the various characters from Octonauts on top.

Alec

Your feeling would still be correct, but hopefully just for testing. Not sure if I've cured all leaks.

Cakes lie within our combined repertoire, although the last one may have been a little blue for your taste, it representing the sea for our eldest's fourth birthday cake, with little icing figures of the various characters from Octonauts on top.

Alec

Sounds a little less conservative than Martins fruitcake but still acceptable as payment collateral:thumbup::lol: