anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

Husqvarna have said its faulty chip and they will repair it me and the dealer have lost confidence in the saw so he replaced with a stihl 362 so now i just got to get rid of a 338 and im all orange and white and that the way ill be staying .:thumbup::thumbup:

Faulty chip? Really? First I've heard of it....

After having a new chip put in it and having problems again i took it back and now there saying the setting might be wrong on it!! do they actually know whats causing the problems or just having random guesses, is anybody not having problems?

Guest Aaron Berg

Mine was a pain to start and not cutting well so I took it back - no fuel filter! The dope who stuck it on in the factory tore the pipe and it was just loose in there, I didn't think I'd have to check this stuff out on a brand new pro saw.

Fixed that and now the same problem as you lot: not starting warm. The dealer said Husqvarna thinks it may have something to do with bad petrol. It has been out in Sweden for a year with no probs but in the UK and Germany it does all this. Their advice was to use premium fuel from a good garage, not cheapo supermarket stuff like I was using because it is such a high performance machine operating at much higher temperatures than their previous saws. I'll try out this theory but I'm not convinced as my mate also has one and uses the same petrol with no problems. Might have to take it back if all else fails.

Anyway it does seem to cut better on a 3/8ths setup!

Mine was a pain to start and not cutting well so I took it back - no fuel filter! The dope who stuck it on in the factory tore the pipe and it was just loose in there, I didn't think I'd have to check this stuff out on a brand new pro saw.

Fixed that and now the same problem as you lot: not starting warm. The dealer said Husqvarna thinks it may have something to do with bad petrol. It has been out in Sweden for a year with no probs but in the UK and Germany it does all this. Their advice was to use premium fuel from a good garage, not cheapo supermarket stuff like I was using because it is such a high performance machine operating at much higher temperatures than their previous saws. I'll try out this theory but I'm not convinced as my mate also has one and uses the same petrol with no problems. Might have to take it back if all else fails.

Anyway it does seem to cut better on a 3/8ths setup!

Everyone uses alkaylite (sp) petrol, like Aspen here, maybe thats worth a try

Maybe this is the problem with your 560xp's over there.

NOT ME= I was down at my dealer picking up some parts, and spied about 20 562XP's in boxes. When I asked about them, I was told that they were going back to Husky due to a recall. The recall was for defective ignition modules. They had no eta on replacements and/or a fix. The 555 was not included in the recall.