anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

I can't tell but a deale my be able to from the seriel numbers. The only other way is to run it in and gradually build up the work load . If its ok its ok, if not it will start to give problems when asked to work hard. When I say hard I don't mean abuse . Just what you would expect a 262 or a 357 to cope with . If it plays up take it strait back . When you have a goodun they are exceptional so worth trying me thinks .

Hi Matty F . Have you made it work hard ? I made mine cut the full width on an 18" bar in some big ash and thats when it let me down . I still think it is the best 60cc saw I have ever used . I just want it back working as it should , and , as other peoples seem to be working !

That was my first job I did with... Was a bit worried to be honest but in the manual there was no running in procedure...

Ran over 3 litres of fuel through flat out wenesday only switching to the 372 on bigger stumps ... Well because it has a bigger bar!

I worked hard but the saw seemed fine ... Never missed a beat.

Hi Matty. Had mine about 6-8weeks on a 15" bar no probs .It was when I used an 18" bar and burried it in some big ash that it shut down . Maybe it takes a few tankfulls before whatever happens, happens , if you see what I mean. Anyways coppicing hazel and chipping it back over the stumps (its what they want ) next week so 346 time (spud tuned ! ) .

I would guess mines only had around 15 l of fuel ran through it.

Maybe... Most of my work is tree surgery as opposed to felling but I do rag my saws as I like them to get the job done, have two weeks back in the woods soon but I can't see how felling and snedding is going to get the saw working as the only time I've got it really hot or imo working hard has been ringing up Timber to logs.

The spud saw should be a ripper, hopefully he will let me have a go on his soon.

Most of our work is tree surgery also . My mate is " MJO forestry "( Mark Oden) for the estates around here . West Dean , Goodwood, and others . He has got us in just to do this job as we have the chipper. Once we have done the hazel he will go in with a harvester and thin the bigger stuff . Hope your saw is one of the gooduns with the fix . Laters bud .:thumbup:

Most of our work is tree surgery also . My mate is " MJO forestry "( Mark Oden) for the estates around here . West Dean , Goodwood, and others . He has got us in just to do this job as we have the chipper. Once we have done the hazel he will go in with a harvester and thin the bigger stuff . Hope your saw is one of the gooduns with the fix . Laters bud .:thumbup:

when you see Mark next say hello from john paget for me,grew up in same village,cheers