Famous people you have worked for

Rt400

while working for bartlett in kent we met gary rhodes, the guy out of george and mildred, and my foreman ended his career ( in england anyway ) by felling the top out of a very dead, 40ft pine attempting to roll it off a smaller tree in an adjacent field to save DAVID F'KIN STARKEY's lawn (that historian cok) - any way, it sat back after touching the other tree ( no hinge ) and he took it on his wrist, smashed it . - not only this, but we also accidentaly broke an old bench whilst reducing some large beech, which his solicitor wrote to us about demanding 1200 notes! yeh, he was reimbursed.

ps - as the groundie that day, i told him it was dodge and said ' f**k the lawn.......

always listen to your groundie..... unless hes wrong......

Sounds like a normal day out at Bratletts then!?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Arb work but more for the Government. When i was away last year, the media's accomodation tent was right outside the doorway to my tent\accomodation. So got to meet a few people, Ant and Dec, Ross Kemp, Gordon Brown (less said the better, he has a very limp handshake) on one of his flying visits. I also got to meet some lovely girls.

Page3.jpg

My friend done some work for a John Lewis, owner of Waitrose. Anyway he told his groundsman off for not showing my friend round his private car collection. Apparently he owns one of the largest vintage\private collections in the world, all stored in his own museum. He also takes the guys from Hedley Court that have been injured in Afghan for days out in his cars to give them a boost of confidence.

Hoping we get to do some more work there. As i wasn't there when he went.