London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

sorry ,but that sounds absolute twoddle, middle class people are not the ones looting and setting fire to cars, you can tell these are just itinerant yobs, its the middle class people who wont have work to go to in the morning because their shop or factory has been burned out and their car set alight

I think what Mr Thompson is trying to say is that a revolution comes from the concerted efforts of the middle class, not from rioting looters. You might have misread his post.

Bring out the water cannons I say. :thumbup1:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in mitcham and its happening all around, colliers wood, wimbledon, croydon, these are jst some places near me that are basicly being destroyed.

Just fire everywhere, people are even getting stabbed down near me as the shops are running out of stuff, they are turning on eachother...

Some good coming out of it then!

Capitol punishment......Army deployment on the streets. Does nobody else see why these kids are smashing stuff up, or feel like addressing the bigger picture?

No. Thought not.

Lets stick with water cannons and rubber bullets eh? Idiots love to respond to idiocy.

Edited by Amelanchier
Sw**ring

Bring in a curfew, close the areas down, troops on the streets to enforce the laws of the land with a ring of steel. Shouting from a loud hailer on a helicopter will hardly calm things down IMO. These thugs need a sharp lesson in respect.

Well said Andy :thumbup:

Capitol punishment......Army deployment on the streets. Does nobody else see why these kids are smashing stuff up, or feel like addressing the bigger picture?

No. Thought not.

Lets stick with water cannons and rubber bullets eh? Idiots love to respond to idiocy.

Is it because they is greedy thieving scrotes out on the make?

Oh yes and they aren’t “smashing stuff up”, they are STEALING and destroying other peoples property and livelihoods

Send in the troops.

Edited by Amelanchier
Consistency with above

Whenever a big riot kicks off in Northern Ireland they bring out the water cannons but they don't bring out the Army.

Maybe if the police where a bit more proactive and round up those clowns in daylight instead of waiting to the whole place go's mad.

It is spreading but it is funny how it is spreading through England not Wales,Scotland or Northern Ireland.

But don't panic people the word is that after today the the police service of northern ireland is sending over some water cannons to play water fights with the kids.

The English will come out in force just to see them in action, imo i don't think it is a good idea it will inflame the situation but then what do i know about tactical policing.