London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester council have warned they will be evicting people found guilty of disorder.....including the parents of children involved. I wonder if they'll carry it through

I would love to see this happen,but I doubt very much that it will.

They cant just cast these people adrift,they have a responsibility to provide them with a roof over their nut, mores the pitty.

I like your style Geoff make sure you scare them enough they daren't come back:)

I'm not sure on the eviction thing, kicking people out on the streets for kicking off in the streets might backfire haha

One thing no one can handle is when the bad news just wont stop,and keeps on hurting.

Way to go...:001_smile:

I missed this,but no matter.

Mounths ago we had a spate of the behavior that has gone on recently in towns,this was in a small village where I live,so much easier to find the perpetrators,which I did,took me a bit of running around to get a clear focus on my targets,they came from a couple of miles away,the parents nigh on washed their hands of any responsibility.

I had by now exposed myself as on a vindictive mission,I wont go into my reasons & resolve but it was with good cause.

Two 'kicked ars%s ' later and it all dried up,with me still tramping about in a BAD mood kust looking for the chance for more contact.

I had to keep it up for fear of reprisals,if you start something you must follow it right to the end and beyond,most people/ organisations wont do this,and just leave the back door open for comebacks.

Just my outlook on dealing with these type of people.:001_smile:

A friend of mine had a group in their late teens say something disgusting to his wife in front of his children in the local store and when one of his young daughters let slip what had happened he left six of them on the pavement and explained to them that he knew where they lived and if there was any reprisals he would kick their doors down and kick seven shades out of them and then do the same to their fathers for breeding them :biggrin:

The answer to all of this is compulsory Sikhism for the underclasses.

I heard some beautifull quotes on the wireless today:

"If they come into our Gundwara I will kill them" A nice example of a youth willing to fight for his community, for what he believes in.

But the real beauty was a young man being asked if he was out yesterday evening to guard his neigbourhood if needed: "No, I was at home, I was not allowed to go out. -Why not?- I am a young man, I am 19 years old, but my parents said I should stay in, and at the end of the day you've got to do what your parents tell you to, innit"

Sounds like the 19 year old has parents that love him and care for his safety and well being. I hope he learns from all of this and becomes a better person in the future for your country. The present generation going on at the moment are lost causes and should at the very least be put away for a very long time.

elg

heard a policeman on the radio this morning talking about his dismay at the courts!!!! he claims he arrested somebody last night with loot in his hands leaving a shop in liverpool....took him to a holding cell at 10pm taken into court at 7am and was horrified at his punishment... the judge gave him 1 days inprisonment which, as he had been in a cell overnight it was deemed that he had already done his 'time'. the copper was disgusted and felt that let down by the system he was considering handing his notice in on a 17yr career. it was on talk radio this morning!!!!!!!!!!