Gets my vote

Mesterh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what purpose do you see in keeping a character like this alive Paul??

'Most Prolific' Pervert Jailed Indefinitely - Yahoo!

There is no point in keeping people like this alive, but how would you and all the others that have condoned the death penalty in this thread fell if your father, mother, brother,sister was wrongly convicted and executed by the state only to find out many years later that they were innocent, we have seen over the last 20 plus years tens if not hundreds of innocent people walk free from prison after many years of incarceration, there probably ruined people who have become instutionalised but they are at least still alive to tell the tale.

There is no point in keeping people like this alive, but how would you and all the others that have condoned the death penalty in this thread fell if your father, mother, brother,sister was wrongly convicted and executed by the state only to find out many years later that they were innocent, we have seen over the last 20 plus years tens if not hundreds of innocent people walk free from prison after many years of incarceration, there probably ruined people who have become instutionalised but they are at least still alive to tell the tale.

If prisons were as they should be, I would be glad my family member had not endured the misery of being there for years.

So prison is cushy and does not work just in case there is a miscarriage of justice :confused1:

All seems pretty pointless to me.

In any case, I think most people are in favour of death only for those who are convicted beyond all doubt, Huntley and the like.

So what purpose do you see in keeping a character like this alive Paul??

'Most Prolific' Pervert Jailed Indefinitely - Yahoo!

Because if we had the death penalty , his sad little perverted life would be over in seconds and unpainfully, at least now hes got to watch his back every day of his life, we hear how these people try to commit suicide, you dont do that unless your life is absolutely crap ,i say bang em up and let them really suffer,yeah sure it costs a lot of tax payers money,but its money well spent especially when you read that the likes of roy whiting and peter sutcliffe are attacked.

Because if we had the death penalty , his sad little perverted life would be over in seconds and unpainfully, at least now hes got to watch his back every day of his life, we hear how these people try to commit suicide, you dont do that unless your life is absolutely crap ,i say bang em up and let them really suffer,yeah sure it costs a lot of tax payers money,but its money well spent especially when you read that the likes of roy whiting and peter sutcliffe are attacked.

And how does this make you any better than a sick psychopath who enjoys the pain of other?????????????:confused1:

The way I see it we only have one chance at life, once your dead thats it, nothing more.

No burning in hell for Mr Nasty who cheated, scammed, stole, murdered his way through life causing untold misery and pain for many, many decent people.

No blissfull after life for Mrs Nice who had to endure beatings and abuse as a child, terrorism from the local scum bags, widowed due to a hero husband who tried to stand up to the scum bags etc etc.

So, why should we give a second chance to the lowest of the low who lets be honest do not deserve any rights whatsoever.

If you deprive someone of their life then I think yours should be forfeit, end of.

I would sentence to death more than those who directly take others lives as sometimes death can be a less cruel way than the way some have to live their lives.(makes sense in my head, I think!)

The justice system as it is does not work. The death sentence would no way fix it but would, I think, be a good start along with some other major changes.

With the advances in science and technology ie forensic's, DNA testing, CCTV etc I would think that wrongful convictions for the DP should be none existent. As mentioned it should only be carried out 'without a shadow of doubt'

Whats the use of keeping someone in jail for life? They cant contribute to society in any kind of positive way whatsoever, if anything they will still cause grief to the prison guards, other inmates in for lesser crimes and it has been brought to light that they can still cause major problems on the outside by still running their 'business' though contacts, mobile phones etc.

So get rid and move on, life's too short.