compact truck with chipper and crane is this possible

damian

If you mount them both beyond the rear axle you will muller your rear springs and be overloaded on the rear axle.

If the Austrian test is as severe as I remember they will fail it on sight. Anyone reputable will tell you this before they build your white elephant.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you not mount a crane to the chipper? The hydraulic capacity may be a problem though, but a chipper running at working speed, could it run a crane if it was feeding two pumps?

If you were going to stick a chipper on the pto of the wagon, go for a pto greenmech cs100, only needs 20hp!

Could you not mount a crane to the chipper? The hydraulic capacity may be a problem though, but a chipper running at working speed, could it run a crane if it was feeding two pumps?

If you were going to stick a chipper on the pto of the wagon, go for a pto greenmech cs100, only needs 20hp!

Would you crane feed a cs100??:confused1:

10 ton lorry, mount a bandit 250 so it can swivel to the side then mount a timber grab on the rear, I thought about it but I had no use for it, just would of been cool :)

I mounted my tracked chipper on the rear of my 10 ton lorry with crane, was far to heavy over the rear, I should of just striped down a tow behind and bolted it on instead.

having a unit you do not need to remove a chipper is great.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310300035.761799.jpg.8d65d3a06c07800db2e0044b9a94a9cf.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310299765.300597.jpg.3fe9f074d5886ac220ad000eecfe5ed9.jpg