Stolen saws from the truck

Paul Smith

I had a 20 pinched out of a van, whilst I was stood on the drive with the client. Car pulled up, which I thought was going to reverse into the drive opposite. By the time I realised what was going on, a girl had pulled the saw out of the rear of the crewcab and scarpered. I gave chase but lost site of them at the junction. Turned right, drove up the wrong side of the road and swerved in front of them at the lights. I'm getting my saw back, no discussions.

Unfortunately it was the wrong car, he'd turned left at the junction. The poor fellow I'd gone after was scared witless.

On another occasion we did retrieve a climbing saw. Pinched while were managing traffic and administering first aid when a kid got run over, next to where we were working. Someone tipped us off, but wouldn't get involved, to what house to visit. Two very angry arbs, braying on the front door, saw a satisfactory conclusion.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch,em then boil,em in bar oil then tie em up in the tallest tree tard & feathered then drop the tree there in and send your arb dog on,em oh and then give the scroat a good kickin and the chop his thievin hands of with said chainsaw and thow him through your chipper best days work you,ve ever done scum job done lol

Well my turn today, they came down the estate broke into 3 of our vans. Nothing in them just knackered the lokks and smashed the window on the Vito.

Going to be having words with the police tomorrow, and keeping my eye on the cameras all day. We have decided if they get in the estate one of us is going to look the gates trapping them in. Then all the shite will hit the fan.

They aren't targeting us or our customers, they are doing the whole estate. I've got them on camera just wandering in to the Howdens warehouse and having a right good look around. then looking through customers car out side screwfix. swear swear f*****g swear.

Try to respect the rules Steve.:001_smile:

And why won't the police listen or take an intrest?? Oh that's right there scared of them I think and would rather arrest people over trivial stuff to make there figures look good. Can you not get plippy on sentry duty on his way to the clay ground:2gunsfiring_v1::BoomSmilie_anim: