Slit throat smashed shins

toprotter

blimey! going to have to show this to some of the swedes i work with, We use lugalls all the time on the rail out here, when the guys first come on the contracts they are all safe but now especially because of the heat people get , whats the word.... relaxed? careless? just because it hasnt happened the 99 times before doesnt mean it aint going to happen the 100th time you do something.

Some guy was telling me about a first aid course he did where he dealt with serious injuries, lots of fake blood and guts hanging out, how to stem the bleeding from a severed hand etc, sounds betted than the first aid course i did, sat in a room with a bunch of office dwellers all going 'ooooooo paper cuts are soooo nasty......' I think hes just joined the forum will see if i can get him to post up the details.

all the best to your mate - be a while before hes doing any dirty dancing

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic